A New Buddy? Part 2

(please listen to vid!)

Tasuku's P.O.V
Me and Jack reached the Nursery Division after a couple of minutes then me and Jack landed but was shocked on what we just saw...

"Misuku...is..." Jack said.

"Flying?!" I finished with wide eyes since right now I'm seeing my sister flying in the air with white angel wings that smokes out colorful music notes and is being assist by a blue haired girl also flying since Misuku looks a bit unbalanced but she's not the only one...There was also a girl with purple hair by the middle of her neck with demon wings that is smoking out music notes that is colored from black to white which is making her fly with a pink haired girl with demon wings as well,a girl with Indigo colored hair running around fast wearing japanese slippers and with two girls in short kimonos with blue and pink hair,a girl with light aqua hair in pigtails with some of her hair on her right eye with small brown spinning stars chasing the other running girl with a girl with blue hair and she kinda looks like a princess,a girl with turquoise hair in pigtails with smooth looking cyan wheels with aqua colored frames around it jumping up and down some of the things in the playground in front of the classroom with two girls with angel wings and white hair and red eyes but one of them has short hair and lastly,a girl with blonde hair is flying around with a witches broom with a pink haired girl and a blue haired girl both hairs are in pigtails while there is also there classmates and ther teacher looking at them.

"Thats it you got it!" The blue haired girl said to Misuku while she's holding both of her hands and facing her with a closed eyes smile.

"Wah...! Wah...! Waaah!" Misuku said with her embarrassed blushing face trying to get used in flying.

"Don't worry you'll get use to it in no time,just like how there doing it!" That's when I noticed that there was another flying girl but this time she's red.

"You girls better be carful since she might fall!" I heard a kinda small voice and that's when I noticed that there was some sort of white flying elf thing with the two girls.

"Don't worry!" The blue haired girl said.

"We won't let anything happen to our buddy!" The red haired girl said.

"So you shouldn't too!" They both said in unison and that's when it came to me.

"Wow just...wow." I said but continued. "You don't get 3 buddies in one card everyday AND see this many kids all having a buddy at the same time same place." I said with wide eyes just staring at my sister with her buddies while Jack nodded,later on Misuku noticed us.

"Tasuku! Jack!" She said then started flying to us while the blue haired girl was holding her right hand and the red haired girl was holding her other and the elf thing following after them,they landed right in front of me so Misuku let go of the two girls hands then looked at me with a smile,so I patted her head then a bunch of students started to stare at us.

"Tasuku meet Blue Magician Yuki!" She said pointing at the blue haired girl.

"Red Magician Sakura!" She said pointing to the red haired girl.

"And Spirit Helper Yura!" She said pointing to the white elf thing.

"And there all my buddies since they came out of one card and they can be used in Magic World AND Dragon World AND Dungeon World all together!" She said smiling at me,it was a smile that she only makes at home or if it's just me and Jack but now...she's smiling her true smile at the public,then the other girls came to me.

"Ah I see,then I have to give you girls these." I showed to Misuku a pink core deck case with blue lines,her eyes sparkled while her smile grew wider,while I gave the other girls other colored core deck cases.

"To be honest I was already preparing this for you ever since I got you a deck." I said to to Misuku,she just took the deck with a smile and placed it by her chest.

"Thank you Tasu-kun!" They all said with a closed eyes smiles so I did the same smile in return but our eyes then shifted to a girl speaking.

"How dare you have MY buddies?! Does are mine! You Misuku-baka!" A girl with blonde hair and blue eyes said which made me mad 'No one talks to my sister that way.' I thought.

"Not really No One." Frisk said.The girl with blonde hair then started to stomp on the floor irritated while I can see her friends trying to stop her but she just wouldn't.

"That's enough Diamond!" I heard Miss.Megumi said with a stern voice so everyone's eyes were on her.

"Everyone saw that Misuku picked out the card from the packs I gave to you students that I also specifically asked what world you all want so Misuku got the pack fare and square since YOU picked a Magic World pack right before her." Miss.Megumi said with a stern voice.

"But that pack should have been mine since I already said I want t-." Before she could finish Miss.Megumi cut her off.

"You said no such thing now,I will call your parents and take away all your stars because you are just too naughty and because you insulted your classmate! With that and the pack that I gave to you." After Miss.Megumi said that,the girl stomped back inside the classroom with two other girls following after her,Miss.Megumi then turned to us then gave us a closed eyes smile so we smiled back.

"See Misuku,I told you if you need help tell me." Miss.Megumi said while approaching us.

"Because you could trust at least a few people to help you out,ok?" She said lowering herself to face Misuku and be by her hight then Misuku smiled at her.

"Alright,I better go." I said looking at Misuku with disappointment in her eyes.

"Ok..." She said looking kinda sad so I had an idea.

"How about like this,since it's my day off or such how about I pick you up and we go to an arcade together,those that sound fun?" I asked her while kneeling in one knee,she had a happy face also filled with excitement then nodded.

"Ok then." I said then I started to take of with Jack.

"See you later sis!" I said while waving at my sister,she waved back and went inside the classroom with her classmates and teacher so I faced the direction I'm about to go.

"You know...I think she's improving on her social skills." Jack said.

"Yeah...I'm really proud of her,now come on we better get back before I get another scolding from Miss.Watanabe." I said then gave a long sigh while Jack gave a small chuckle.

"Alright then." After that we speeded up a little,a few minutes later we reached the front gate of my school then went inside.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yay done with this chapter! And I know that you can only have your buddy skill if you have a core deck or somethin' so don't say that I'm wrong and stuff,ok? 😅
PLEASE VOTE AND FOLLOW ME!
BYE!