Blissty!!!

Misuku's P.O.V
"London bridge is falling down,falling down,falling down! London bridge is falling down,my fair lady!" I said as I build my London Bridge with my blocks.

"Build it up with...with...Tasuku what's next again?" I screamed from the living room since my brother was in the kitchen,doing the dishes.

"Build it up with Silver and Gold!" Tasuku said as I heard the faucet getting turned off.

"Oh...ok! Build it up with Silver and Gold,Silver and Gold,Silver and Gold! Build it up with Silver and Gold,my fair lady!" I said as I put the final piece of my Bridge...until I felt someone carry me Princess style...it was my brother! He then started to spin me around while singing the other parts of the song.

"Silver and Gold will be stolen away,stolen away,stolen away! Silver and Gold will be stolen away,my fair lady!" After he said that he threw in the air only to catch and cuddle me,that's why I cuddled back.

"Yay! I wuv candles!"

"Its CUDDLES sweetie..." He said as he rubbed my cheek with his,our buddies were currently outside doing...I don't know...monster stuff maybe? We then heard the doorbell ring.

"I'll get it!" I said as I run to the door then opened it...I was greeted by someone SPECIAL.

"Hello there my umpy-yumpy-yumkin!" She said as she pinched my cheek,but not so hard.

"Onee-chan!" I said as I jump and gave her a hug.

"Hey,Miku! Who's at the doooooooooo- BIG SIS!" Tasuku said as he tackled our sister to the ground while I'm still being held by her...that's why we all fell to the ground.

"That's right! Me,the girl who is 4 years older than Tasuku and the sister of the both of you...is coming for a little surprise visit." She said,Tasuku chuckled.

"Coming? Your already here!" Tasuku said then helped me and Bliss to stand up.We then went inside the house,while Tasuku was pulling Blisstina's stuff

"Big sister,big sister,look! I made the london bridge!" I said as I point at my tower,Bliss gave me a thumbs up.

"Your so creative Miku,just like your brother!" She said with a smile so I smiled back,Tasuku than came in the living room with some ice-cream!

"So Blissty...how was china?" Tasuku asked after swallowing his spoon full ice-cream.

"Like always...oh yeah! I got you guys some gifts so I hope you like it!" She said then went to her bags and got two gifts,a pink one and a blue one!

"Arigato!" Onii-chan and I said at the same time.Big Brother then started to open his first.

"Woah,my very own Violin! Thanks Blisstina Onee-chan!" Tasuku said with a big smile on his face.I then started to open my present.

"Wow,so many new coloring stuff! Thank you Onee-chama!" I said then kissed her cheek.

"Aww,anything for my youngest sibs!" She said then hugged me and Tasuku at the same time.We all had the same happy smile,until Bliss let go...she looked at Tasuku being both serious and worried.

"Misuku,can you play outside for a minute? I need to talk to your Tasu-kun." Bliss said with a closed eyes smile,I looked at Tasuku and saw that he looked a bit mad for some reason...but when he looked at me he gave me a smile and nodded.I then stood up and started to walk to where our buddies are training or something.

Tasuku's P.O.V
When we knew Misuku was finally out of earshot Blisstina then started to cut to the chase.

"Tasuku...we need to talk about Mi-."

"No,final answer." I said not facing my sister.

"I haven't even fini-!"

"I know EXACTLY why your here sis...your trying to convince me to tell her...those THINGS." I said,there was then an uncomfortable silence for a moment until Bliss broke the silence.

"Tasuku be reasonable! Both your lives will be in danger if you don't tell her."

"HER life will be in danger if I tell her now!" I said finally facing her...by this point my eyes started to become watery 'Just the thought of all those things happening to her...I can't let any of it happen!' I thought as a tear escaped my eye.

"Tasuku...I never thought I'd say this but...you left me no choice...its either you tell her...or WE will." Bliss said then started to walk out the door.

I didn't even bother looking at her,I mean,what is she thinking? I know my reason for keeping it all a secret may or may not be selfish...but I'm doing it for her...and that's what matters...right?...

"MISUKU!!!" I heard Blisstina yell through the other side of the door.

I then ran outside and onto the balcony just to see Bliss and all our buddies passed out by the gate and a white van closing its door...but just as it was about to close...I saw a slight glance of my unconscious little sister in the arms of the last girl I NEVER want to see EVER again.

"HEY!" I said.

I then jumped from the second floor to the ground and ran to go outside the gate but as I was about to step my foot out of the gate,some invisible force pushed me back so I hit the ground head first...I then felt my eyelids getting heavy.

"Damn it...why is there...a barrier...here...?" I managed to mumble out but then there was just...DARKNESS.

??? P.O.V
"I finally have you little Miku...hehehe...Mom and Dad would be so proud!" I said as a sadistic smile crept on my features.

"I wonder how your dear brother would save you now?" I said as I stroke her soft,curly,blue hair...because her sleeping head was on my lap...but the more I look at her...the more I start to HATE her.

"Tsk...how dare you be born prettier and cuter than me?...How dare you not experience what we all have!?...HOW DARE YOU HAVE A HAPPY AND PEACEFUL LIFE!?!?!?" I was about to pull on her hair but stopped myself from doing so.

"Calm down me...I gotta save all of it for later." I said as I started to give out a laugh.