Seeds Of Doubt

So I drew a picture just for this chapter...and if your a potter head then I think you'll recognize all the colors I've used and what the animal buttons on their capes mean

And also I've put in the characters name's and ages so that you won't get confused on things

One more thing! Sorry if it doesn't look to good,the lights were on so the black parts look like I didn't color them,but in reality it was just shining.

Ok bye
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tasuku's P.O.V
As we arrived at the end of the portal we had a very...ROUGH landing,since we literally came in tumbling down the bricked road...good thing I covered Miku's body as much as I can when we were still traveling.

"Hey,hey,are you ok?" I said as I sat me and my sister up and then I removed her hair from her face just for me to put my hands on her cheeks and to rub it with my thumb.

"I-I'm okay...but...where are we-?" Before she could finish,a familiar voice called my name from behind me.

"Hey T! What are you doing here? I thought you were taking a break from all this witch business."

"Ran-chan...please...slow down!"

I turned to look at the source of the sound and as expected,it was my two teammates —Ran Mitake and Cherry Underwood.

"Ran,Cherry I can explain,believe me this time I can."

"Tasuku...why do you look so worried-?" Before Cherry could finish,Ran interrupted her.

"IS THAT A HUMA-!?" Before she could finish,I dashed towards her and covered mouth to shush her.

"Like I was saying,I.Can.Explain." I whispered in her ear,giving a bit of emphasis on the last 3 words.When she nodded,I let go of her mouth and looked back at my shocked little sister,still siting in the ground.

"O-Onii-chan...where are we?" She asked with tears forming by the corner of her eyes.

I then approached my sister,and tucked her hair behind her ear.

"I'll explain everything to you,but for now...you should get some rest." I said,then I put two fingers by her forehead and casted a short-term sleeping spell.

"Dormi..." I said,then I caught her as she was about to fall to the ground.

"Tasuku." Cherry said,so I looked at her.

"You...are in big trouble."

~Timeskip to about 30 minutes later~
Misuku's P.O.V
I woke up,and started to rub my eyes since I can barely open them because the lights were on.

"Nii-chan...I had the weirdest dream." I then sat up in bed,still rubbing my eyes.

"Sorry kid,but it ain't a dream." I heard someone say by the left side...or is it right? Anyway,I looked at who it was and saw that it was one of the girls Tasuku was talking to earlier! The one with choppy,shoulder-length black hair...with a red strike by her bangs.

"Who...who are you?"

"My name is Ran Mitake.Nice to finally meet you Miku,your brother has told us SO much about you." She said as she walked towards me,she then let her hand out...asking for a hand shake I guess.

"I hope we become good friends!" Ran-onee-san said,I just shook her hand.

"O-Okay."

"Jeez you really are a timid little girl...well,that's to be expected." She said with a laugh,and let go of my hand so she can put it on her hip.