HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Misuku's P.O.V
"Don't let go of my hand!" I said,but my brother just laughed.

"Miku,lusis won't harm you,promise!" He said then he let go of my hand and ran off to somewhere...I was now holding the exploding,burning stick alone.

"KYAAA! TASUKU WHAT IF I BURN!?!?!?"

"Just look over here!" Tasuku said,I turned to his direction and saw him holding 3 lusis on each of his hands,with a smile,while he was circling his hands!

"Don't worry buddy!" I heard Yuki said so I faced her and saw that Yuki,Sakura and Yura were each holding a lusis of they're own.

"These things won't harm you!" Sakura said as she approached me.I smiled and looked at what's remaining of my stick,it was out already...

"Tasu-Tasu! Can you light up another stick for me?" I screamed since Tasuku was running around,still holding the lusis.

"What? Sure!" Tasuku said then went to me when all his lusis went out.While he was lighting up another stick I kept on blowing on my horn while our buddies are using some kitchen things to make a lot of sound.

"Misuku,have you wished happy b-day to Gao yet?" Tasuku said as he handed my the stick.

"Yup! He said thank you!" I said as I waved my lusis up in the sky,like a magic wand!

"Guys! The new year count down is about to start!" Jack said so we started to count.

"3! 2! 1! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!!!!" Me and my brother said at the same time,I then tugged on my brother's shirt,so he payed attention to me.

"What is it sweetie?" Tasuku said as he kneeled down on one leg so that he was about my hight.

"Can we go to the shrine tomorrow? Pretty please~?" I said as I made my best puppy dog eyes,Tasuku smiled.

"Of course we can!"

"Yay!" I then jumped on my brother's back.

"Happy new year Tasu-kun!" I said as I hugged his neck tighter.We then heard and saw some fireworks right here on our backyard!

"Happy new year to you too sis." He said then gave me a piggy back ride so we can watch the fireworks together.