Me?! A Buddy Police?!

(You Know What To Do With A Vid!)

Misuku's P.O.V
I woke up by the rays of sunshine going through my window and to the smell of *Sniff,Sniff* Pancakes?! I said as I shot up awake while accidentally fell out of bed.

"Kya!" I said as I fell but then I stopped while I felt two arms by my stomach.

"Morning sleeping adorable." Tasuku said as he put me down on my feat.

"Good morning,night in shining blue!" I said looking up at my brother with a smile,he laughed a little.

"Did you finish breakfast or..." I said,Tasuku laughed again.

"Yeah,sorry sis." He said rubbing the back of his neck.

"It's ok! I forgive you!" I said then I went to the table and seated while my buddies and Jack was already there,with the pancakes,while Tasuku followed then we all started to eat and talk about a few things.

"Misuku,Me and Jack are going to the buddy police so you stay out of trouble,got it?" Tasuku said,I nodded.

"But can I go to the park? Please~?" I said making my best puppy dog eyes.

"Hmm,I don't know,what exactly are you going to do there?" Tasuku said.

"I'm going out with my friends!" I said with a closed eyes smile but I knew Tasuku and Jack had wide eyes.

"You should allow her Tasuku,these type of things dont happen everyday you know." Jack said,Tasuku sighed then nodded.

"We'll drop you off there so hurry up and finish eating." Tasuku said,I nodded then ate very fast then went to the bathroom and got ready.

Tasuku's P.O.V
"Wow,she's already going out with friends and she's just five." I said while putting all our dishes at the sink.

"Atleast she actually has friends now." Jack said.

"Why? Doesn't she have friends before?" The twins A.K.A Misuku's buddies asked in unison.

"Let's just say,she was a bit anti-social." Jack said.

"Yuki,Sakura,Yura,can you please look after my sister?" I asked,the three buddy monsters nodded.

"Alright then,I'm going to take a bath.'' I said before going to the bathroom since I already heard Misuku go out of it.I then took a quick shower and got ready for the buddy police.

~Time Skip When Everyone Is Done And At The Park~
Still Tasuku's P.O.V
We reached the park after a couple of minutes of flying and stuff.

"Call me when you need anything ok?" I said to Misuku.

"Roger that!" Misuku saluted with a serious face but then she started to giggle,I smiled before kissing her forehead then she ran off inside the park while we waved her and her buddies goodbye.

"I have a weird feeling about this." I said.

"Maybe its just your imagination." Jack said,I sighed then nodded so we went to the Buddy Police HQ.

~Time Skip Inside The Park~
Misuku's P.O.V
I walked around the park trying to find my friends 'Why am I so bad at finding things?!' I thought.

"Where could they be?" I wondered out loud.

"Hey Miku! Over here!" I heard Tame's voice say,I looked at the direction of the sound to see my friends by the place where me and Tasuku buddyfight yesterday.I ran up to them just to see that Mio and Zehira we're having a buddyfight and it was currently Mio's turn.