No Blood...No Blame

(Please Listen To Vid!)

Misuku's P.O.V
I'm currently walking back home after a whole day playing at the park until I saw Tasuku and Jack also walking back home...I think? So I decided to sneak up on him and then I jumped and put my arms on his shoulders...I'm a really high jumper.

"GOTCHA! HAHAHAHAHA!" I said with a closed eyes smile while I felt Tasuku lose his balance a little.

"Wah! Misuku don't do that!" Tasuku said when he got back his composure back and then he just put his arms under my legs to stop me from falling.

"But its fun!"

"No buts! What if we both fell,you we could've gotten hurt!" Tasuku scolded me...but with a blank face which is so...emotionless 'Oh no...its back.' I thought as Tasuku started to walk again.

"Tasuku...?"

"Yeah?" Tasuku said not making eye contact to me.

"Can you feel anything? Happiness...sadness...anger...anything at all?" I asked almost tearing up.

"I guess...no...been feeling nothing since morning actually." Tasuku said so I just smiled.

"Then I'll smile for you onii-chan,until you feel emotions again!" I said,Tasuku just nodded.I looked at Jack and so his worried face.This happens to Tasuku every month...for some reason there are days Tasuku won't be able to feel any emotions...and he won't feel anything towards anyone...but most days he really has emotions...and not hiding behind his emotion full MASK like today...Tasuku told me and Jack about this when I was 3...telling us he would be very emotionless every now and then...but he never told us how and why this is happening to him,he just tells us that he'll speak in the right time...so I decided to always smile...for Tasuku's sake.

"Sorry sis...you know these days would always come." Tasuku said.

"I know...I'm used to it actually." I said as Tasuku opened the door to our house so I jumped down his back to take of my shoes.When I was done I went to the kitchen to see Tasuku and Jack was already getting ready to make dinner.

"Can I help?" I said as I pull on Tasuku's shirt,he just nodded so I got my chair then stepped on it.

"Steer these for me." Tasuku said while handing me a bowl full of cake batter...I guess were getting cake for dessert.I then begin to do what Tasuku told me as Tasuku chops of potatoes while Jack was steering what seems like curry.

Tasuku's P.O.V
"Your an emotionless bastard again,huh?" Frisk said.

"Since when did I became a bastard?" I said to Frisk through my mind.I then looked at Jack to see him go to the bathroom then I looked at Misuku who is really focused on steering the bowl of cake batter,which made me have an idea,so...I pretended to ACCIDENTALLY cut my index finger.

"Ouch!" I said so Misuku turned her attention to me and gave me a surprised look.

"Oh dear...looks like your clumsy brother accidentally cut his finger...would you mind cleaning the cutting board for my Miku?" I said,Misuku nodded so I went to find the medical kit and patched up my wound while looking at Misuku every once in a while.When I came back Jack was still in the bathroom so Misuku came up to me and showed me a spotless cutting bored.

"There you go,Its clean!" Misuku said with a bright smile.

"Oh but Misuku...the blood is still there." I said while pointing at the cutting board.

"Huh,But where? I can't see anymore blood." Misuku said with a confused look on her face.

"Let me show you." I said then opened one of the kitchen cabinets and took out a spay bottle and showed it to my sister.

"I see what your up too." Frisk said so I snarled.

"Then shut up." I whispered out loud while looking at the ground which made Misuku more confused.I then carried Misuku and made her sit near the sink then opened the spray bottle.

"See this Miku? This is called LUMINOL...detectives use this to know if any bad guys put someone to eternal sleep."

"But how can that help the dedectives?" Misuku said saying the wrong words again.

"Look closely...now,I'm going to spray some luminol on the place where the blood was...then we'll use something called a BLACKLIGHT." I said showing Misuku a rectangular blacklight.

"What's a blacklight?"

"A blacklight is something you use to see glow-in-the-dark drawings." I said to my sister,who nodded instantly.

"Alright...I'm going to turn of the lights." I said while holding Misuku's hand and the. turned of the lights since she's scared of the dark.I then turned on the blacklight and put it above the place where I sprayed the luminol.

"See that Miku? That's blood mixed with luminol." I said then turned the lights back on.Misuku then started to clap.

"That was cool!" Misuku said with a smile.

"But that's not the cool part...now...I'm going to use something called HYDROGEN PEROXIDE.I'm going to drop a few on where the blood was then I'm gonna wipe it in real good...then I'll turn of the lights again and use the blacklight like before." I said then turned of the lights and turned on the black light to where the blood was again.

"Tada,no more blood...you can't even see it!" I said with a dark look on my face.I then turned the lights back on with Jack still in the bathroom so I had just enough time to tell Misuku a few more things.

"Wasn't that amazing? Now you know the proper way of cleaning blood! Hope you listened carefully sis...because I know when I'm gone...you'd be using it." I said not making eye contact with my sister.I felt her nod which made me smirk.

"Another thing Misuku...remember these things I'm about to tell you."

"What is it?"

"No blood...no blame...no blame...clean name." I said,Misuku gave me a confused look so I told her another thing.

"SAVE if possible...KILL if necessary,got it?" I said,Misuku nodded.Jack then came out of the bathroom 'Just in time.' I thought then continued to make food.