chapter 12

...

Nathan's P. O. V

...

[Saturday.]

The next morning, I was awoken by Drew who pecked my nose, my eyes followed by my cheeks to wake me up but instead, he ended up tickling me because I wasn't waking up.

"Good morning, baby boy" He whispered and placed a kiss right on my lip making me kiss him back before smiling. He pulled back and smirked when he saw my neck making me furrow my brow

"What?" I asked in confusion and his hand traced the spot he was eyeing making my eyes Widened in realisation.

I shot up the bed and went to the mirror. I looked at my reflection, gasping when I saw love bites on my neck. There were around five. Three where Andrew bite and two where Drew bite.

I turned around and glared at him but his eyes contained a small glint and he seemed, proud!

"How am I going to cover it now?" I asked in annoyance, glaring at him and he let out a growl.

What did I do now?

He approached me but I didn't back off.

I wanted to see what he was going to do besides, he wouldn't hurt me, not anymore.

He took ahold of my cheeks and looked at me with seriousness making me even more confused.

"You're not going to cover it, here! This shows that you're ours, got it? As for at home, you can wear a shawl or we'll say that you got drunk and we stopped you before it got too late" He growled in anger and I bit my lip, nodding

Why was it so important to them?

"What's wrong?" Andrew, who just entered the room said with furrowed brow and Drew smiled

"Well, baby boy over here wanted to cover our marks" Drew huffed and Andrew chuckled.

"Don't do that love, or else, we would have to make more" Andrew teased but somehow, I could tell that he was serious.

I only rolled my eyes, rubbing them with my fist.

"Let's go eat breakfast downstairs" I replied and they nodded.

When we reached down, I was still in my sweatpant and a t-shirt that said 'cuddles are the best'

But it didn't matter since mostly everyone was still in their night gown.

"Shit, I forgot my phone upstairs, I'm going to fetch it" Andrew mumbled and we nodded.

Drew chose a table for three persons and we sat but he was squirming.

"Um, where's the toilet?" He mumbled and I pointed to my left, amused.

"Can I leave you alone?" He asked guilty and I rolled my eyes

"What could happen, Drew?" I asked flatly and he nodded, rushing towards the toilet.

I just chuckled and took the menu, looking at it. I scanned the menu, licking my lips when I saw pancakes with choclate topping.

"Nathan?" A deep voice said hesitantly and I frowned, looking around.

Who was talking to me?

Obviously, a human being, Nathan!

Stupid brain!

It was a boy with blue eyes, black hair and freckles

He looked a bit familiar but, who? He was also tall and his eyes had a glint which I couldn't identified.