Author's Note

Wow! Did I just become an author? *Laughs nervously*

Heads up, everyone! This is my first story posted here in Wattpad. If you find errors, a gentle comment or private message is genuinely appreciated. I do everything: writing, editing, proof-reading, and ass-slapping so please bear with me.

I have 6 main leads who you'll get to know. I'm using the third person omniscient POV to avoid confusing my lovely readers. You may say that I'm ambitious and crazy for this kind of narrative, but publishing a story on Wattpad already defies logic. After all, Wattpad is a suitable platform to unleash that creativity within us and break that self-imposed boundaries. 

This story involves boyxboy relationships. If you're not comfortable, please don't advance, unless you're also doing 'research' which I and my friends usually do (LOL). Albeit the main focus is boyxboy relationships, take note that there's also a heterosexual couple in the story. That's how dedicated I am to search all forms of love in our planet *winks*. 

Please also take note that this is not your typical teen fiction. The writing style is bordering anime/manga with the goal to be published as one sooner or later. With this, please be informed that exaggerations and over-descriptions are used so you can vividly paint the imagery in your mind and easily immerse yourself in the story.

Lastly, honorifics, phrases, and slang written in Asian language (Mandarin, Fookyien, Thai, Japanese, and Filipino) are  found all throughout the book to provide a more 'Asian' experience. The translation of these languages are placed at the end of each chapter as part of the Author's note (A/N).

Well, I got nothing else to say. Just sit back, relax, and enjoy, as I welcome you to my world!

Thank you for giving this book a chance!

*Rolls the red carpet and lights the fireworks*

WARNINGS (PG-16):

STRONG SEXUAL LANGUAGE

GRAPHIC DEPICTION OF DEATH

GORE

DISCLAIMER:

DISCLAIMER:

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.