Chapter 6: Nice To Meat You

What kind of sorcery is this? Zach and Ythan thought at the same time.

Zach was petrified. The unusual phenomenon spreading from his hypersensitive nape down to his receptive nerves clouded his five senses. It circulated all throughout his body, finding its way to his 'little member' which even the sun couldn't shine upon. This little member responded by gently moving up, partly detaching itself from the two eggs—the home of a million tadpoles.

Did... Did he trigger my prostate? But it's impossible! How? Zach thought as he remembered their latest discussion in Anatomy.

In all Zach's fairness, he had never dared to play with his little member in his entire life. Although he also experienced things called 'wet dreams' and 'morning wood'—waking up sticky in his underwear—lust was never in his vocabulary. Sexual arousal was an alien experience for him. He could even barely remember the cause of his wet dreams. This boy had indeed low testosterone levels—one of the underlying reasons why his youthful and feminine appearance sustained.

On the other picture, Ythan snickered on the theatrical performance his father's favored one presented. He pondered how this little kitten acquired the ability to entertain people. His eagle eyes zoomed in and enjoyed the panorama of Zach's scruff waving under his breath's control.

Only my voice and breath? Heh.

As both complemented each other's thoughts, they could not still fathom how a human body could respond to such a stimulus. These novices had still a lot to learn on unraveling the mysteries of the human physiology.

Zach gradually regained his senses. He slowly turned around, bowing down his head. He knew if he would catch a glimpse of the owner of the hair-raising voice, a more magnanimous reaction would occur—other part of his body, not just his hair, would also be in a dangerous vertical position. 

His gaze averted to the person's hand, seeing SpongeBob smiling at him. "SpongeBob!" Happiness flowed within Zach; unicorns and rainbows danced over his head. He reached for SpongeBob, but the man sneaked it away. He was about to give the man the harshest glare he could ever portray, but instinct told him otherwise. He moaned and bent his head down again. 

Zach was thinking on how to solve this dilemma when a burning sensation traversed along his scalp. Contrary to how the man's voice was freezing cold, his stare was melting hot—the man was both Cyclops and Elsa running around on a rampage. 

The fiery feeling on his scalp continued to unsettle Zach. Before he would panic, like how Rapunzel would if she lost her hair, he forcibly opened the door of tranquility. As he imagined the waves of calmness washing away his anxiety, he slowly looked up to see the other man's face. His sight firstly caught the man's white long sleeves paired with a grey vest. He glanced further to see the black scarf hanging on the man's neck, and all the way up reaching the young man's eyes looking straight into his own.

!!!!!!, his head shot a lot of colorful exclamation marks above him.

Zach felt surreal. His heart skipped a beat. All the blood in his veins rushed to his little member, soaring it to greater heights.

How? How can prince charming pop out from a fairy tale? Zach's jaw dropped.

"Are you sure this is yours?" Ythan repeated.

The man's voice resonated in Zach's mind again and again. It was dragging Zach to places he knew he should never find.

"A-Am I yours? No, I mean I am yours... Dang, it! I mean what's yours? No, that sounds wrong... What's mine?" Zach couldn't hear his own words.