Chapter 17: Playing With The Beast

Warning: This Chapter Contains Sexual Scene

"Zaaach!" The dropping temperature inside and outside the room made the blonde's breath visible. Her American ponytails bounced off her shoulders, sagging on each side of her head like that of Harley Quinn's.

Even with the blonde's arrival, the buzzing voices of the students never ceased in the Chinese-calligraphy-etched corners of the classroom.

"Nĭ hăo, Brigette." Zach bowed his head down. The scent of his cotton candy shampoo wafted to the woman.

"I missed you so much!" She pinched Zach's cheek, accentuating its rosiness. "Where's Xander?" She scanned the room and whispered to Zach, "You know I missed him more than you." She chuckled.

Zach looked up to think. "Ahm. I guess he's coming soon. He was still sewing my underwear when I invited him to go with me."

Brigette's eyes twinkled. "Ahhh! Such a boyfrie—no! A husband material! Ahhh!" Brigette swooned with giddiness. She imagined what her future would be with Xander by her side—on the bed.

"You want to marry early too?" Zach remembered each word Leuther told him at the clinic.

"If Xander will be my future husband, my fetus self should've been wearing an engagement ring back then. Ahhh!" Brigette's voluptuous body squirmed, forcing Zach to close his eyelids.

"EVERYONE, XANDER IS COMING!" a pink-haired student screamed. "PREPARE YOUR OVARIES! AHHH!"

Xander stepped inside the classroom. His leather backpack dangled on his right shoulder while his left hand held fifteen books all owned by Zach.

"AHHH! MY PANTY DROPPED ON THE FLOOR!" a fat man yelled upon seeing his long-time crush. "SOMEONE PICK IT UP!"

Xander politely smiled at everyone and searched for his little brother. His gaze landed on Zach's favorite spot to sit upon and sauntered toward it.

As Xander was filling the distance between him and his brother, Brigette walked over and stopped in front of him.

"Xa-xander, please accept the confession of my love." Brigette unzipped the jacket down to her waist and pulled out an envelope from her cleavage. She sealed it with a kiss mark.

While Brigette was fretting, Xander looked at her. She twisted her hips from side to side, her interlaced hands moving along her body.

Xander opened the envelope. His brows knitted on the words.

Bear me a child.

Brigette batted her lashes.

Xander slid the envelope into his bag and faced the blonde. "Thank you." His killer smile flashed across everyone in the room.

"AHHH!" Xander's fan club screamed, shaking the whole building.

Brigette immediately fainted.

Xander was about to put down the books he was carrying and help the woman when two cheerleaders hustled to her aid.

"You slay it, girl!" The cheerleader's words filled everyone's ears. "He smiled at you! Ahhh!" The two girls carried their friend to the clinic.

What the? Xander was confused as he approached Zach.

"Gege, will she be okay?" Zach worried at his friend's condition.

"I hope so?" Xander put the books down on Zach's armchair and hung his bag on the chair beside Zach. He slumped his back on the seat and blinked a few times.