Chapter 1: Yoga Class

"That was the least relaxing yoga class of my life! I kept hearing toilets flushing and kids screaming," Harry huffed as he packed up his mat.

"Tell me about it mate," Niall replied, rolling his eyes.

"Some people just really have to take a shit during yoga," a voice giggled.

Niall and Harry turned around to see a brunette man standing behind them. He had blue eyes and his chin was lined with a bit of scruff. His chestnut hair was swept back in a red bandana, and his arms were lined with intricate tattoos.

"I'm Louis," the man said, eyeing the two guys warily. "This your first class?"

"Y-yeah," Harry stammered. "Yeah we're new. That's why we kind of suck."

His cheeks flushed red as he imagined the handsome man standing behind him and Niall, watching them fail at all of the moves.

"Hey! Speak for yourself," Niall said. "I'm quite flexible. Unlike you Harold, can't even touch your damn toes."

"It's not about being the best in yoga," Louis replied with a shrug. "Anyways, Im one of the other instructors. I'm teaching on Saturday if you care to join. My class is at the studio, though, so no more loud public toilets." In one swift motion, he handed Niall and Harry his card and then sauntered off.

"Was he looking at me some type of way?" Harry whispered as they began to head out.

"What kind of way?" Niall asked raising an eyebrow. "You can't think everyone wants a piece of you, Styles."

Harry scoffed as he gathered the rest of his things and trudged toward the exit. "He definitely was! Besides, I don't think everyone wants me...maybe I just hope our hot yoga instructor does."

Niall suddenly had a deviously smirk on his face. "I bet you $50 he isn't even gay. $100 that you can't get his number."

Suddenly, Harry doubled over in a fit of mocking laughs.

"What is it?" Niall asked genuinely oblivious.

Trying to answer him, Harry snatched the card out of Niall's hand. Confused, Niall read the card before throwing it on the ground. "Oh fuck, his # is on the card. Okay then - $100 that you can't seduce him."

*********
"Oh my god, Zayn," Louis said, stacking the yoga mats in the back of his truck. "I am never taking an outdoor class with you again. That was so noisy!"

"Sorry, babe," Zayn laughed as he hopped into the passenger seat. "My other students loved it. You're just sensitive."

"If they loved it so much, then why was that hot curly-headed guy complaining about the toilets flushing," Louis replied, wagging an eyebrow in Zayn's direction as he pulled out of the parking lot.

Their eyes connected, blue meeting brown, and Zayn bit his lip. "It's their loss. It's a very spiritual experience to hear the toilets. Reminds you of the cycle of digestion and excretion."

Both boys exchanged looks and then burst out laughing, giggling until their sides were aching.

"So, what did you say about the curly headed guy?" Zayn asked as Louis rounded the corner towards their neighborhood.

"Well he's hot. Fit as fuck. Horrible at yoga though. Way too tall, and has Bambi legs," Louis giggled.

"Lou," Zayn groaned, covering his face. "Please do not make moves on my student."

"Hey, he's my student too," Louis said with a dazzling smile. "He's coming Saturday."

"Don't steal my students, too!" Zayn replied, shooting Louis a dirty look.

"I'm not, we can share him," Louis teased.

"That would be lovely," Zayn said in a mocking tone. "But what about the blonde dude? Friend or lover?"

Louis shrugged. "Could go either way. I've got to investigate. But if he is with the blonde dude, who says he can't join too?!"

"Louis Tomlinson, you are something else," Zayn said, shaking his head. Louis began to pull up to his house and he hopped out of the car, grabbing his mat carefully. "Later mate. See you in the studio tomorrow."

"8am. Wouldn't miss it for the world," Louis groaned.

"I'll bring coffee, you twat. See ya," Zayn replied.

"You better," Louis shouted, shortly before pulling away and heading home.