Chapter 3: High

Zayn could feel his body was a tangled mess in his Egyptian cotton sheets as he became oriented in the morning. He yawned as he put his feet on the floor before spotting a familiar tattooed arm poking out of the covers.

"He stayed," he mumbled as he walked to his bathroom to do his morning ritual. He tried to ignore his body's gait. He could feel himself limping, a gentle reminder of his encounter with Louis last night. 

"Fuck me," he groaned as he tried to wash his face.

"I already did," Louis teased as he got up and headed to the bathroom. His hair was sticking up like a porcupine all over his head, though he maintained his in-charge demeanor, even in the mornings.

"Are you coming or not?" Louis called from the shower. He was already climbing inside and turning the water on.

"Coming. I'm just limping here. Got destroyed last night," Zayn groaned, walking towards the shower at an exaggeratedly slow pace - even though it was only a few feet away. He found it funny that Louis was already making himself at home in his house. He even got himself two fluffy towels from the linen closet and picked out his favorite shampoo from Zayn's collection.

"You did, didn't you?" Louis asked, biting his lip as Zayn reached the shower.

Zayn shimmied his boxers off his legs, his tattoos dancing on his chest and bicep muscles as he did so.

"You're so hot," Louis growled as he climbed into the shower. The water began to fall on his tousled hair, causing it to flatten and fall into his eyes.

"Could say the same about you," Zayn replied as he stepped into the shower. He pushed Louis out of the way and rinsed his own hair, closing his eyes and parting his lips seductively as the water rained down on him.

"Do you really wanna get fucked again?" Louis giggled. Zayn opened his eyes, tracing Louis' 'it is what it is' tattoo across his chiseled chest. Then they moved lower, to his waist and legs. Years of yoga had sculpted Louis' body, but he always maintained deliciously curvy hips and a plump bum.

"Oh no, no," Zayn laughed. "But you do."

"I don't really think..." Louis began. But Zayn was already bending him over, slinking a finger towards his opening.

"You're telling me you don't want me inside you?" Zayn breathed. He wrapped an arm around Louis' waist and leaned over onto him so their faces were almost touching. Slowly, he began to suck love bites on Louis' neck as he weaved his finger in and out.

"Fuck," Louis groaned, as Zayn's finger pushed deeper. "Ugh. Fine, Malik. But nobody knows about this, yeah? I'm always top."

"That's fine, no one has to know," Zayn said with a smile. He began to enter another finger and it wasn't too long before he was slamming down on Louis' prostrate with three knuckles.

"Oh my god," Louis groaned. He was squirming against Zayn's grip, grappling onto the shower shelf so as not to fall down.

"Ughhh, just fuck me!" he demanded. "Fucking Fuck me."

"You even want control when you're bottom?" Zayn asked raising an eyebrow. "That's kinda hot...."

Louis snorted and Zayn readied himself for Louis' hole. "Going in," he announced as he slid inside.

"You can do it fucking harder than that," Louis sneered, pushing his bum back harshly against Zayn's dick.

"Oh I sure can," Zayn growled. He hoisted Louis up higher and smashed his hips against his ass cheeks as hard as he could, nearly knocking them both down in the process. Louis held on tightly to the shelf, moaning with pleasure.