Chapter 16: Saucy

"That's all for today, thank you." Zayn said as he dismissed the class. He gathered his belongings, making sure everyone was out the studio before taking a sexy mirror selfie. "Miss my Partner. :("

It wasn't long before Louis, who was still under the influence of prescription pain meds replied. "Come hang with me then."

"Where?" Zayn questioned. He couldn't tell where Louis was based off the reply selfie.

"Harry's."

Fuck no. That guy hates me. Why would he even suggest that?

But everyone knows he can't say no to Louis.

"Ok.....but....then we can have alone time? & are you sure he's ok with me coming over?"

"We were just talking about you. I think he needs to get to know you better so he can see what I do...understand us better, maybe?"

Zayn let his fingers trace the outline of his chin. His gut was screaming at him that this may be a peculiar idea, but since when did he and Louis ever do the cookie cutter thing?

Besides, maybe he was right. He had a lot of tension built up for Liam, and not having him as a distraction would only mean he'd fall for Louis harder - and he couldn't put his truth that Louis would catch him. If anything, he needed to go just to see how much Louis liked Harry - see if this whole thing was one sided.

"But I'm still your favorite, right?"

"Every morning when I wake up and every night before I go to sleep. XX"

Zayn was thankful nobody was around to see the tint of red coating his cheeks at the moment. "You're on some strong meds, huh? On my way," Zayn smiled as he turned off the lights to the studio. Besides, even he couldn't deny that Harry was attractive so that bit alone made it a little easier to tolerate him

********

"Hey," Harry said opening the door with a smile.

"Hey, how's it going?" Zayn replied. Harry leaned in for a friendly hug and Zayn accepted, hesitantly.

"I'm doing well. Louis and I were just watching some telly. Do you like Love Island?" Harry asked, leading Zayn to the TV room.

"Yeah, Lou and I used to watch it all the time," Zayn replied. "Hey, Lou!"

Louis was lying on the couch, pretty much taking up the entire thing. When he saw Zayn, he looked up and reached out his good arm for a hug. "Hey, you came!"

"Of course I did," Zayn said, brushing their noses together as he hugged him.

Harry stood next them, awkwardly, and put his hands in his pockets. "I was um, letting Louis lie down. So I guess we can sit on these chairs," Harry said, pointing to the chairs next to the couch.

"Right," Zayn replied. "So, Harry. It's been a while since I've seen you at yoga."

"Yeah," Harry said taking a seat. "Been meaning to go. I've just been stressed with a lot of things lately. New job and... yeah, just stress."

"Haz, you don't need to be stressed, just come to yoga and get a massage," Louis giggled in his drugged up state.

Harry looked cautiously at Zayn, who wasn't smiling, but wasn't frowning either.

"Maybe I'll come, when you're back to teaching," he chuckled to Louis.

"Yay!" Louis said, throwing up his good arm.

"Yeah, you should come back," Zayn said with a smile. "This is a good show, right? So much drama."

"Yeah," Harry replied. "Do you guys want drinks or snacks or something?"