Chapter 7: The Two Year Promise!

Jade-
"Most humans hate Fishmen and Mermaids. It's why we live 10,000 meter down in the ocean. I'm shocked at your treatment of me." Jimbei said.
"Discrimination has no place in the world. We were all born of the earth and that's all that should mater." I said by the fire.
"That means a lot...Ace spoke highly of you at Impel Down. I'll admit the things he was saying shocked me. You're really kind." Jimbei said.
I chuckled. "Kind huh?" I asked.
"Are you not?" Jimbei asked.
"I'm sorry, I guess I was kind when I was younger. A lot's happened since then." I said.
"Hm?" Jimbei asked.
I took off my top, my wrap, and pulled my hair to the side. "Take a good look." I said.
Jimbei stared at my back blankly. "I-I-I...I had no idea." He said.
"Seven years, eighty four months, 365 weeks, 2,555 days, 61,320 hours, 3,679,200 minutes, and 220,752,000 seconds as a slave for that slimy Celestial Dragon. And I hated every moment, that's why I told Ace to appreciate that he had so many people who cared about him. It doesn't matter if I'm six or sixteen...I've always been alone protecting and raising two sisters who are stubborn as hell. I always find myself asking the same question over and over again: 'What did I do, that was so wrong, to deserve this?' I never get an answer. Just the same endless silence." I said, putting the wrap back on and then my shirt.
"Nothing...you did nothing wrong. The world is just cruel." Jimbei said.
I got an answer...after seven years I had an answer. I bit my bottom lip and it quivered. I started to cry.
"Let it all out, just cry...no one here is going to judge." Jimbei said. That's what I did, I cried into my knees and Jimbei just pat my back as a means of comfort.

Luffy-
We poked our heads back behind the bushes. "Ace...did you hear that?" I asked.
Ace nodded, a blank stare of anger on his face. I looked at him. "A-A-Ace?" I asked.
He clenched his fist. "I swear if I ever see a Celestial Dragon..." Ace started, his hands catching fire.
"WAAAHH!" I screamed, falling out.

Jade-
Jimbei and I looked at Luffy. "L-L-LUFFY!!!" I shouted.
"AAAH!! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" Luffy said, bowing his head rapidly.
I gripped the bridge of my nose and shook my head. "How much?" I asked.
"Hmm?" Luffy asked.
"How much did you hear, Luffy?" I asked.
"Uh-oh. All of it." Luffy said.
I let out a long sigh. "Ace...you come out too." I said.
Ace slowly walked out. "So...that's why you were gone so long." Ace said.
I nodded. "What did they do?" Luffy asked, he meant no harm by it...but...
"Luffy! That's not a question to ask!" Jimbei said.
Ace punched him on the head. "Idiot." Ace said, his eyebrow twitching and eyes closed holding his hand there.
"It's alright." I said.
Luffy looked up. I told them what happened the last seven years. Jimbei had a look of shock. He was shocked that I was able to recap all of it without a tinge of hate and spite.
Luffy had a deadly look, his pupils shrunken, and he was pissed. Ace was visibly angry and his look was one of hate and revenge. It hurt to say what I was saying, but it also felt good to get it out in the open. "Anyways...you boys need to get some rest. You too, Jimbei." I said.
"You kidding!? After hearing something as awful as that, I can't sleep!!! I need to unleash my anger!!" Luffy shouted.
I punched the two and they both fell asleep from the force. I sat down and poked at the fire. "How could you do that while smiling?" Jimbei said.
I looked down. "If those two knew that I was hurting, they'd declare war on the Celestial Dragons. I'm not arguing that what they do is right, it's just...until they get stronger and fully healed. The Celestial Dragons are a worry I don't want on my plate." I said, and I smiled a bit at the last part. "Somehow I always end up head-deep in their messes." I said, and I chuckled a bit. Jimbei chuckled too. "Anyways, goodnight Jimbei." I said.
"Goodnight." Jimbei said.
I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

Ace-
I had heard that last conversation and sighed. 'She is always cleaning up after us, Luffy.' I thought.
The fire had died down and I saw that Jimbei and Jade were finally asleep. I walked over to them and covered Jade up, and I went back to lay down by Luffy. I was overtaken by sleep.
We did something really daring, and went back to Marineford with Rayleigh.
Luffy rang the Ox bell 16 times, tossed a bouquet of flowers down the trench, and bowed his head holding his straw hat. On his right arm he had the words 3D2Y on it with the 3D X-ed out.
Jade, Jimbei, Rayleigh (pronounced ray-lee), and I smiled.
We left right after that. We parted ways with Jimbei. "I'll see you on Fishmen Island in two years!" Jimbei shouted.
Luffy and I waved to Jimbei and Jade stood from a distance nodding to Jimbei. He nodded back to her. "Well Luffy, I'll see you in two years at Sabaody Archipelago on the Thousand Sunny." I said.
"Huh? Where are you going?" Luffy asked.
I smiled. "I'm going to get much, much, much stronger. I'll be on a whole new level from you!" I said.
"Yeah!! I'll get stronger too!" Luffy shouted.
Jade watched from the mountain and I looked to her. I walked over to her. "What are you going to do?" I asked.
"Well...since Law and I parted ways, I guess I'll stay here until I can head out on my own again." Jade said.
"Man...Luffy. After all you've done for us and he still hasn't asked the question." I said, pulling my hat off.
Jade chuckled. "I don't mind." Jade said.
I smiled. "I plan on seeing you in two years." I said.
Jade nodded and we hugged. I set of to go train as did Luffy. 'Two years, I can't wait.' I thought.