Chapter 12: Fishman Island Saved

Jade-
  The girl came at me and I lankily dodged all her attacks with my eyes closed. "I'm Ursula! The best fighter in the crew!! How are you dodging all my hits!?" She asked.
  I popped a bubble. "What was that, I couldn't hear you." I said, blocking her tentacles with my bisentō.
  She screamed and came charging. I dodged, and then backflipped. I balanced on one hand and looked up at her. I stuck my tongue out and she angrily charged in. I smirked. "Whirlwind!" I shouted, and spun on my hands creating a massive whirlwind that wiped her into the cliff.
  I flipped and landed. I wiped sweat off my head. "She's strong." Zoro said.
  "Is that really surprising?" Ace asked.
  "No." Zoro said.
  Some of the New Fishman Pirates were getting up. I started fighting them and knocked them down. I felt tentacles wrap around me and looked back at the water. I held my breath and splashed into the water.

  Ace-
  "Jade!!" I shouted.
  "Ace!! Take this!!" Jimbei shouted.
  "Thanks!" I shouted, blasting the Fishman I was fighting away.
  I pressed the button and dove into the ocean, I swam after her. I grabbed her hand and pulled her into my bubble, the squid girl came after us.
  I jumped out of the water and held Jade bridal style. She coughed up some sea water. "I really hate that devil fruit curse." Jade said.
  I laughed and set her down. "As long as you're ok." I said.
  "You dove in after me...even though you're a devil fruit eater too." Jade said.
  "Jimbei gave me an air bubble." I said.
  She pushed her damp hair behind her ear. "Thanks." She said.
  "No problem." I answered.
  The girl popped back up and she and Jade went back to fighting. I went back to fight my Fishman too.

  Jade-
  Simultaneously, all of us beat the officers and the Fishman cheered.
  All the while a ship flew towards the island. Everyone was panicking. Then it stopped. Next thing we knew, Luffy was laying on the ground and losing a lot of blood.
  We all begged for someone to give blood and finally Jimbei did it. While they were laying there, we all sat and let Chopper tend to our wounds.
  "Hey, Jimbei." Luffy said.
  "Luffy! I didn't know you were awake." Jimbei said.
  Luffy smiled. "Join...my crew." He said.
  We all looked at Jimbei and he laughed a bit. "Alright, I'll join." Jimbei said.
  Luffy laughed and we all smiled. They threw us a banquet and gave us most of their treasure. They only kept a red box with those energy steroids in it that was rigged to explode should anyone open it.
  The Fishman and Merfolk were grateful for us saving them and their island and they gave us supplies and everything.
  We also got a visit from Big Mom and her crew. She was pissed about all the sweets being gone and Luffy challenged her. The rest of us fought against their top crew members.
  It was a nasty, violent, bloody battle...but we won and Luffy officially called Fishman Island his territory. They flew our flag over the island and cheered for us once again.
  "Nami, take this log pose." Minister of the Left said, handing her a three log pose bracelet.
  We loaded our ship with the supplies they had given us and three of the barrels were heavier than normal.
  "Set sail for the New World!!!" Luffy shouted.
  Jimbei laughed as he sat on the grass of the ship. He talked with Nami about Arlong and told a the story of the Sun Pirates and Tiger.
  As we sailed underwater, we checked the supplies to make sure we had enough and that it was all good.
  As we checked, Luffy screamed and the eleven of us all got battle ready. I held my bisentō and walked over to the barrel. I looked in and let out a heavy sigh. I put my bisentō on my back and I looked over to Luffy. I shook my head and frowned.
  "There's no need for alarm everyone...we, have a stowaway." I said.
  Jaime popped out. "Hello! It's me, your fishy friend." Jaime said.
  Alyssa and Alex popped out of the barrels on either side of Jaime. "Jaime! Alyssa! Alex! That was very reckless and very dangerous!" Jimbei said.
  "We're sorry Boss Jimbei." They said in sync.
  "I don't have a problem with it!" Sanji said, kissing Jaime's hands.
  "None of us have a problem love cook, it's just...people are going to do what they always do." Zoro said.
  "Hmm...well...we can't exactly go back." Franky said.
  "I can whip a solution in five minutes." I said, and I ran to my room.

  Ace-
  We all looked at the three mermaids, Jimbei was more worried than anything. "Man, you girls could have gotten hurt." I said.
  Sanji gave them some drinks. "We just really like you guys." Alyssa said.
  "Not to mention you saved our island, and freed us from Big Mom's evil thumb." Alex said.
  "I don't like Big Mom, and I was planning on making Fishman Island Straw Hat territory when I heard Whitebeard died." Luffy said.
  "What's Jade doing?" Robin asked.
  "She's an engineer, she likes to tinker and build things. If she said she can have a solution in five minutes, she'll have a solution in five minutes." I said.
  "Yeah! She's always been good at that." Luffy said.
  "Here we go!" Jade shouted.
  "AH!!! You're all scratched up and dirty!!!" Chopper shouted.
  She held three necklaces made of a crystal I'd never seen before. One necklace was a purple star, one necklace was a midnight blue moon, and one was an ocean blue seashell. Each crystal charm hung from a silver necklace chain.
  Jade gave the star to Robin, and the seashell to Nami. She held the moon. "Robin, put that necklace on Jaime. Nami, put that necklace on Alyssa. I'll put the one I have on Alex. And Ace, would you, Chopper, and Zoro hold up that cylindrical shower curtain up?" Jade asked.
  The three of them put the necklaces on the other three girls while we held the curtain. "Jimbei, can you grab some of my clothes?" Nami asked.
  "Of course." Jimbei said.

  Jade-
  He gave us the clothes and we gave the outfits to the mermaids.
  Alex wore a dark purple strapless, short sleeved crop top with ruffled shoulder short sleeves, a black mini skirt with a blue rope belt, and black boots with brown tops.
  Alyssa wore a teal strapless, long shoulder sleeved dress that went to her knees, with a black small abdomen corset, and some black boots.
  Jaime wore a strapless, shoulder short sleeved lavender crop top with purple border, black high-waisted capri pants, a brown belt with a silver belt buckle, and brown boots.
  "Now we have six beautiful ladies on our ship!!!" Sanji shouted.
  I shook my head. "Well, I guess this means you're part of our crew now!" Luffy shouted.
  "A fifteen person crew, is this really enough?" Alyssa asked.
  "When you're with monsters like this? Yeah." Nami said.
  "This is so cool!! How does the ship survive underwater?" Jaime asked.
  "It's called coating." Robin said.
  "Ooo!!! I want to know more about coating." Jaime said, and they started talking about it.
  Alex went to talk with Luffy cause she found him interesting. Alyssa wondered into Zoro and they started talking.
  I stood at the front of the ship as the whale pod came and lifted us up with them because of Brook's music.
  I watched as we floated up and leaned on the bow of the ship. Ace walked over and leaned on it too. "This can't be easy...going back to the place you were enslaved." Ace said.
  I gripped the beam. "Do you think...that..." I stared, my head down as tears dropped. "Do you think that...we're going to see them?" I asked.
  "Anything can happen, but even if we do...you have us now. We aren't going to let anything happen." Ace said, touching my hand to reassure me.
  I smiled at him. He was right, after what Robin told me they did for her...I knew it was going to be okay.