Chapter 15: Reunited Again

Ace-
I definitely wasn't about to leave her alone. I was genuinely, extremely worried about her. I gave her some more tea to calm her nerves.
She looked at me. "Thanks for everything Ace." Jade said.
"Don't mention it." I said, putting a blanket around her.

Jade-
We walked out to the deck. It was getting late. "It was just a supplies run...they should be back by now." Ace said.
"Yeah, I hope everything is ok." I said.
"They're all strong, I don't think we have to worry." Ace said.
I closed my eyes and chuckled at Ace's clear concern for Luffy. I sighed and smiled. "We can go look for them." I said.
"You're an angel!" Ace said, bowing.
I smiled and chuckled a bit. That smile faded as soon as my feet touched the sand of the beach. I gripped the puffy green jacket around me as we walked.
Ace looked over to me. "Are you sure? Cause you seem tense." Ace said.
I gripped the jacket tighter. "I'm fine." I said. "Let's just not be here any longer than we have to." I said, pulling on the hood that had brown fur around it over my head
We called out their names. "Luffy!! Franky!! Sanji!! Nami!! Brook!!" Ace hollered.
"Zoro!! Jimbei!! Robin!! Chopper!! Usopp!!" I shouted.
"Alyssa!! Alex!!" Ace shouted.
"Jaime!!" I shouted.
The blizzard picked up and I gripped my jacket, stumbling backwards. "Easy." Ace said, catching me.
"It's this wind! It's picking me up like a tumbleweed trapped in a tornado." I said.
Ace gripped my hand. "That way we don't get separated!" Ace shouted over the bitting winds.
I gripped his arm and we trekked forwards calling everyone's names.
We got to the town, and the blizzard was practically gone, just a light snow fall. I let a flake fall onto my palm. "Seeing the snow underground, that's the only way I coped. Stupid as it may sound, the snow gave me hope." I said.
Ace pulled me closer to his naturally warmer body cause of the Flame-Flame Fruit. "I don't think it's stupid." Ace said.
I blushed a bit at the sudden closeness and then I smiled at him.
"Thanks." I said.
He nodded. "Sure." He said.
We walked around town calling out their names in hopes of a response. Nothing ever came. My eyes widened at the man I saw walking out of a store.
I stared in shock and disbelief. He saw me and dropped his groceries. "You!!" He snarled.
  I couldn't move an inch, and he smiled that same, stupid grin. "Why don't you come home, wench!" He shouted.
  I gasped, my mind and my heart were racing... telling me to run...but I couldn't. I just stared as he came towards me.
  Then fire shot between us. "Hey, are you the asshole that traumatized her?" Ace asked, his extended arm moving down. His head was tilted down towards the ground.
  "That bitch is my property. Stay out of this boy!" He shouted, coming for me again.
  "I see...so we can't talk this over." Ace said, putting his hat on. "Flame Commandment!" Ace shouted.
  He amassed a large amount of flames around his body by first swinging an outstretched hand around him, summoning the flames in preparation for an attack. It hit the Celestial Dragon dead on.
  "A-Ace..." I started.
  "Rebound!" The Celestial Dragon shouted.
  "What?" Ace asked, barely dodging the attack.
  "He ate the String-String Fruit and became a string man. It's a paramecia-type devil fruit." I said.
  "So, basically anything I shoot at him...he can counter. Just great." Ace said.
  Doflamingo, the Celestial Dragon, laughed. "Pretty much, just hand her over and we can go our separate ways." He said.
"Forget about that, I'm gonna kick your sorry ass for the hell you put her through. I don't care if you are a string man." Ace said.
"Ace..." I started.
"Jade, just sit back. You won't have to worry about this asshole for much longer." Ace said.
I hit my knees. "Ace." I said again.
They started to battle and it was all out. I felt arms grab me and flipped over them. I slammed their heads into one another KO'ing them.
After a long, violent, bloody, hard fought battle, Doflamingo kicked Ace down. "Ace!" I shouted and I lifted him up.
"Damn! That String-String Fruit is a pain in the ass." Ace said, wiping blood from his mouth.
"This whole island is filled with Celestial Dragons that did things to me. They had one place in the center of the island where they kept us so we were available to everyone." I said.
Ace looked around as more and more Celestial Dragons showed up. I helped him up and put his arm over my shoulder to hold him up. "Damn...there are so many of them!" Ace said.
"You ran away...this could have been avoided." Mike said.
I clenched my fist looking down. I lifted my head slowly and widened my eyes. The Celestial Dragons all quivered in fear. "Get lost and forget this happened." I said, and they did exactly that...every single one of them.
"Conqueror's Haki." Ace said.
I took him into a shop and wrapped him. "Are...are you ok?" I asked.
Ace nodded. "It's just a scratch. Nothing compared to the scar I got from Akainu." Ace said.
I hit his chest. "You almost died!" I shouted.
"Ow! Hey, come on now. I'm alive." Ace said.
I hugged him, glad he was alive. We went back to looking for Luffy and them. Days passed, and we seriously couldn't find them...until we did.
We carried them all to the ship and defrosted them and then once Sanji was up he made hot chocolate and soup for everyone.
"Ah!! That really warms me up!! Thanks Sanji!" Luffy shouted.
"So, you all got attacked by your evil doubles?" Ace asked.
"Mmm-hmm." They nodded.
"All thirteen of you?" Ace asked.
They nodded again. "Needless to say, one thing led to another and six of us got into a relationship." Sanji said, Jaime asleep on his chest.
"I see that." Ace said. Alex and Luffy, Zoro and Alyssa, and Sanji and Jaime.
"I didn't know being in a relationship was fun! Why didn't you tell me this Ace?" Luffy asked.
Ace about choked on his hot chocolate. "What the hell are you talking about?" Ace asked.
"Well...you're in a relationship with Jade aren't you?" Luffy asked.
"No, Luffy. We aren't dating. Why do you always do this?" Ace asked.
"Cause even I can tell that you like her!!!" Luffy shouted.
Everyone laughed. "That's definitely saying something Ace." Zoro said, his arm around Alyssa while he chugged some booze.
Everyone laughed again, and Ace blushed.