Chapter 16: The End!

Jade-
  "All joking and shipping aside...we really need to find out what to do about the Neo-Straw Hats." I said.
  "No kidding, they're a serious problem." Zoro said.
  "It's scary thinking that there are evil versions of Zoro, Sanji, and Luffy running around." Chopper said.
  "Yeah, they could kill us." Robin said.
  "Stop saying stuff like that!" Usopp shouted, pointing to Robin with a straight palm.
  "You guys have Jade and I...we don't have Neo-Us's running around." Ace said.
  "Yeah, alright! I'm ready!" Luffy shouted.
  "No!" Usopp and Nami shouted in sync.
  "We'll just do what we always do kick ass!!" Luffy shouted.
  We all shrugged and walked out to the island. We saw the Neo-Straw Hats, and then the Neo-Ace and Neo-Jade. "This is weird. They're black, blue, grey, and white with red eyes." I said.
  "Yeah. If they were colored, I wouldn't be able to tell the difference." Ace said.
  "Yeah, so...we each get one we think we can beat. If we all went against our own we'd get our asses kicked again." Luffy said, putting his straw hat down.
  "Right." We said.
  We broke off and fought the ones we could beat. We took down all the Neo-Straw Hats and were all worse for wear.
  We went back to the Thousand Sunny and Chopper wrapped and took care of us. We said goodbye to that island and went on forward to the next one. That was after Luffy and Ace kicked Doflamingo's ass and the Navy took him in. They made sure to lock him away for good this time.
Luffy bear him in Dressrosa, and the Navy took him...but he escaped here. They made sure to lock him away forever this time.
  "Ace, I never got to say thank you for what you did to the Celestial Dragons. So...thanks." I said.
  "They had it coming, besides I can't stand to see you so traumatized. Especially not like that." Ace said.
  I smiled slightly. I hugged him. "I mean it. What you did...it meant so much to me." I said.
  He hugged me back. "I'd do it again." Ace said.
  I pushed a strand of hair behind my ear and kissed his cheek. "Goodnight." I said, turning to walk to bed.
  Ace grabbed my arm gently and I gasped. He leaned in and kissed me on the lips. I kissed back.
  "Haha!!! Whoo-hoo!!!" Luffy shouted.
  "Luffy!! I'm going to kill you for spying!" Ace shouted and they chased each other around the ship.
  I laughed. "You two finally a thing?" Zoro asked.
  I smiled. "I guess so!" I exclaimed looking at him.
  "Well, I approve." Zoro said.
  I laughed. "What makes you think I need your approval?" I asked.
  Zoro laughed. "You're my younger sister, of course you need approval from your big brother." Zoro said.
  We both laughed. Honestly though, Zoro had basically become my older brother. Mostly cause I can keep up with him and Ace while they're drinking booze.
  Anyways, it was a new day...the fifteen of us were setting sail for the next island. It was an interesting island. We docked the ship and got off.
I helped Franky and Usopp install a cloak for the ship. "Voila!" I shouted.
"Awesome!!!" Chopper and Luffy shouted in sync.
"Ah! Jade!! You're hurt again!!" Chopper shouted, and he quickly patched me up.
I chuckled. "Now we can all go together! Adventure awaits!!!" Luffy shouted, taking off with Alex. We laughed.
We went to a restaurant. Ace and Luffy were eating and I laughed. I felt a hand around my mouth and abdomen. I grunted and resisted the person. We got outside and I broke free by backflipping and wrapping my legs around the person's neck.
"Jade, Jade! It's me, it's Sabo!" Sabo shouted.
"What?" I asked.
"Hi." Sabo said.
"I knew you weren't dead." I said.
"I need to talk to you." Sabo said.
"About?" I asked.
"Ace and Luffy, I can vaguely remember them...but I want to know why! I need my memories back." Sabo said.
I wrapped my hands in a teal light. "Memory Pull." I said, and I pulled all his memories from hiding.
I gave them to him in chronological order and he was overwhelmed. I caught him and sat him down. "You doing revolutionary work?" Sabo asked.
"Dragon asked me to look after Ace and Luffy, that's what I'm doing." I said.
Sabo nodded. "I'm gonna go see Ace and Luffy. I need to see them." Sabo said.
"Inside." I said, and he went inside.
I followed him, but yet more grabbing. I fought hard, but I got a jolt of electricity and passed out.

Ace-
I saw what looked like Sabo. I raised my eyebrow and tapped Luffy. He looked a the kid sat across from us. I couldn't believe it. Both Luffy and I sprung towards him and hugged him, crying. He hugged us crying too. It was a very emotional reunion.
"So, what have you two been up too?" Sabo asked.
"Shaking up the New World and nothing less." I said, looking over him to look for Jade. I raised my eyebrow. She was there a while ago.
"What's up?" Sabo asked.
"Ace is looking for his girlfriend!" Luffy said.
I smacked him. "Girlfriend?" Sabo asked.
"You remember Jade right?" I asked.
"Yeah, of course I remember that badass chick. Honestly, how can you forget her." Sabo said, holding his head. Luffy laughed.
"We're dating. She was here, but she's gone now." I said.
"That's weird, I was just talking to her outside and I know she was right behind me." Sabo said.
"That would have been nice to know!!!" I shouted.
We all three walked outside and looked around for her. My eye's widened when I noticed the Celestial Dragons walking around. "No, don't tell me that they..." I started.
Zoro was running around with Alyssa. "Zoro!" I shouted.
"Ace!" Zoro shouted, turning.
"Jade's gone!! We can't find her!" Alyssa shouted.
I clenched my fist. "If they so much as lay a finger on her, I'm gonna burst." I said.
"Oh no...did they catch her because of me?" Sabo asked.
"No, they just want her cause she's like some sorta prize to them." Sanji said, clenching his fist.
"We gotta get her back!! We're not leaving until we do!!" Luffy shouted.

Jade-
I grunted and finally woke up. I was chained to the ceiling and forced to stand up, nothing but a bra and panties on. I gripped the chains and tried to break out...but I felt weak.
Sea Prism Stone...and I also felt a shock. I screamed out and my body collapsed while I stood.
"You escaped ones, not again." Marcus said, blindfolding me an gagging me. I grunted trying to break out but that stone made it hard. I could feel what they did to me after that. It was awful. I was there for months I think.
There was an explosion and loud noises. I was so weak and tired. I heard feat clattering and looked for the source, but my vision was blurry.

Ace-
I charged in first, destroying everything. I got past all the guards and security. "Jade!" I shouted, Zoro and Sabo following behind me.
  Zoro slashed the cell open and the cuffs and I took off the blindfold and took out the gag. She was in really bad shape.
  I took off my shirt and covered her with it. I held her in my arms, and I was beyond pissed. Needless to say, the whole place went completely up in flames.
  Chopper took care of her and we headed out once more with Sabo on board.