6: going home

Silver and her sadness if it were a demon.^

I awoke in my dorm room, I slowly sat up and noticed my hair was back to normal, I then noticed the 5 boys in my room, I then ask "where Cindy?" They all smiled to see me awake, I tilted my head and Kai said "you've been in a comer for 3 weeks." I the go wide eyed "no I need to go home, wha if dad dies while I'm here, where's your father Kami!?" They all tilted their heads.

I calmed down and said "the healer estimated that my father has 1 more year left to live, so I was heading to the headmasters office to ask if I can finish school early, and that's when I was cornered by those bitches." They all nodded then Kami left and said "ok Ill go talk to my father about it." I nodded and said "thx kami." And he left.

Then Sebastian said "are you ok princess?" I smile and said "yeah I just got a bit upset for a second, you see I suffer from a mental illness called depression, it's an illness where I'm more sad in bad conditions, so I get sad very easily." They nodded I then smiled and said "well let's spend the rest of time doing something fun till kami comes back.

And that's exactly what we did, when kami finally got home, or to the dorm I should say, he had 6 pieces of papers, he gave one to each of us and said "to graduate early we just have to ace this test." I smiled and nodded.

In 20 minutes I then completed it I do said "done." And they all went "what?!" I then said "I knew this when I was 4." And I giggled after 2 hours they too were finished, it was quite hard for us, you see I am 10 years old the others are 11 except Sebastian who it 12, we were quite young, oh and that reminds me. My stats have changed ish.

Name: Silver Sora No
Age: 10
Race: Goddess
Power: Z
Magic: infinite
Health: infinite

It was quite nice though only 2 thing changed, but I'm questioning how I became a goddess never mind well anyway.

Once we were all done the test we ran to the headmasters office and handed in our tests, he checked them and 10 minutes later he said "silver as usual you got 100% and you guys all got 80-90% impressive you all passed, now silver you can go home, you guys can do what ever you want." They all nodded and I ran back to my dorm and the others theirs to start packing.

I had finished packing and I saw a letter on my desk I opened it and it said "dear master, I found you new familiars sorry it took so long, we're all at the castle see you wen you get back! Sincerely Kuro." I smiled at the letter and then I left my dorm to meet the boys at the gate, Cindy was a permanent teacher here so I waved her goodbye and we left.

After a 2 hour ride, we arrived at my home and the boys stared in aw, it was quite beautiful.

We entered through the gates and the guards said "welcome home princes did you finish school already

We entered through the gates and the guards said "welcome home princes did you finish school already." I smiled and nodded and they let us in.

We went in and I showed them to their rooms, I was going to move back into my old room, of course they were down the hall to me. I then while they were unpacking, raced to my fathers sleeping chambers and saw him in bed he looked really sick.