23

Silver at 18^. Play song all through this story(I'll add it to other chapters some of the time) ^

King Alfred said "this will be your new home silver." I nod and smile and he smiled back.

I follow him into the castle and stare in awe at the beauty of it all.

When a maid saw the king, they ran up and bowed and then said "your highness, thank goodness for your safe return

When a maid saw the king, they ran up and bowed and then said "your highness, thank goodness for your safe return." He smiled and said "thanks for the concern Mira." She bowed and asked "your highness If I may, where is the child you said you were retrieving?" I hid behind king Alfred and they both laughed and bit.

After a few minutes I slowly came out and said "hello, nice to meet you." She smiled at me then returned to her duties.

King Alfred turned to me and said "now silver, I'd like to introduce you to your new brother." I nod and he leads me down the hall.

After 10 minutes of walking we finally arrived at a huge door with drawings of different things carved into it.

We entered and I saw a 17 year old boy or guy, sitting in the chair drinking tea. When we entered he turned his head and I watched as he blushed upon seeing me.

I sat down next to king Alfred and the king said "silver meet Shi, Shi meet silver, you two are now brother and sister." I nod and say
"Nice to meet you big brother!" He nods and says "it's a pleasure."

I take a look at him, a real good look and think "he seems sooo familiar." But leave it.

When he stood up I watched him but was shocked when he softly picked me up, sat down, then He softly patted my head and whispered "I love you, little sis

When he stood up I watched him but was shocked when he softly picked me up, sat down, then He softly patted my head and whispered "I love you, little sis." I stopped my pouting and slowly relaxed, and in doing so, I fell asleep.

I awoke in a huge room, I was laying on a bed with a black blanket and it was a boyish room, I sat up and saw my new brother asleep in the chair next to the bed.

I softly nudge him and he slowly opens his eyes, but as soon as he sees me his eyes go wide and he hurriedly asks me "Are you alright! You were asleep for 2 weeks, the doctor said that you fell into a deep sleep due to poor health!" I smiled softly and he blushed I then said "I'm fine Oniisan!" He seemed pleads and hugged me tenderly.

After 10 minutes of just sitting there cuddling I frown and say, "big brother why is your hair red?" Shi scratched his chin and said
"No reason." I relax as his hair slowly turns white again.

A maid walks in and says "prince, princess, breakfast will be here soon." Oniisan nods and the maid excuses herself.

10 minutes later our breakfast arrives.

As we were eating Oniisan told me what shūto (father-in-law, A.K.A. Adoptive parent) had planed for me.

Oniisan said, "father said that you will be attending school with me in 4 weeks, in those 4 weeks prior to the entrance exam, you will be tested on you abilities at the moment then if you prove ready you are free to do whatever you wish, if not, you'll be tutored on what you lack and that is all." I thanks my brother afterwards and then he left to go speak to shūto about me waking up.

While he was gone I noticed a book in the corner, I got up and opened it.

It read 'basic knowledge of everything.' I decided to read it, I discovered a lot of interesting things, the thing I found most interesting was the fact that 'japanese' words in kanji are more powerful than any other magic.

When I finished reading I put the book back and then Oniisan walked in and said "father said that you'll be seeing you tutor in 7 hours." I nod and hugged oniisan.

After 7 hours had passed, I found myself in a room, there was a single table in the center on one side of the table was me with a sheet in front of me, on the other side of the table was a lady with her hair up in a bun, she was my 'tutor' and at the moment I was having my abilities tested.

After 1 hour my tutor called time and I awoke from my nap, I passed my exam to the tutor and for some reason she passed out.

After 14 minutes my oniisan rushes in and saw the tutor passed out and glared at her.

He rushed to me and said "why is the tutor asleep?" I sighed and said
"She passed out after seeing my test score." He grabbed the sheet and went wide eyed and then he said "you got 200 marks out of 100!" I sighed and then we spent the rest of the day doing a bunch of other tests.