15: they just noticed?!

Silvers male forms for her two hair colors ^

I went silent the pack noticed this and paid attention, I smiled and said "my name is Silver Empty, I am an orphan and this is my second life, you see I'm a species that can be reborn right after they die but they are in the form of their younger self, it would seem my wife died while I was being reborn." They heard the part about my wife dying and then I said "excuse me I need to freshen up." They nodded.

I left the room we were in and went down stairs, I sat on the ground and cried the pack left me alone for a little while.

After around 10 minutes I stopped crying I freshened myself up and then I walked up the stairs back into the room and said "sorry for keeping you wai

After around 10 minutes I stopped crying I freshened myself up and then I walked up the stairs back into the room and said "sorry for keeping you wai..." I didn't finished because I was suddenly ambushed by Neko hugging me, she said "your still young Nya, you need to be happy Nya!" I smiled softly and said "I know." And she released me.

Since I had calmed down I said "how about we all head to bed for now." They all nodded and we went to bed for the night.

I awoke the next day early, I went downstairs and I noticed that the pack was awake, I walked towards them and said "hey guys want meat this morning or do you want to hunt your own food?" The packed barked and one said "meat!" I giggled and used my magic and meat appeared and they devoured it, just like I did.

After we were done with our 'breakfast' the other five started to come down, I had place eggs and bacon out and a salad in case they wanted that instead.

After they were done eating, Cathy said "ahh, I think we should talk." I raised an eyebrow and I said "ok follow me to the lounge room." They followed me to the lounge.

Once we arrived I asked "what is it we need to talk about?" Leo said "we believe you should leave the forest and live in society with us." I stood up and punched the table and I shouted "NEVER!" Mia asked "why?" I calmed down and said "because of them... because of them Sylvia died!" They turned their heads, but before they could ask a question I continued "they told those people, now Sylvia is dead and so is halo, and flare, and poor fawn having died from loosing her master!"

I went silent with tears in my eyes and then I said "I trusted them and where did it get me, it got me dead and alone!" They went silent they had nothing to say.

I calmed down and said "ok I am going to prepare you something to eat on your journey, I would like you gone by noon so that I can resume my training with the pack." They nodded and started to talk as I left.

I went down stairs and said to the pack "starting at noon, I train you all." They all barked and waved their tails in excitement, and now everyone was busy, I went to my room and fell asleep.

I woke up to a hand nudging me I opened my eyes and said "what is it?" The voice who I discovered was Mia said "it's time for us to leave." I nodded and came down stairs.

They were leaving and as they walked into the forest I waved them goodbye, and then I moved on to my pack and said "time for training." They all nodded.

Once everyone was together I started to explain how training would work. "First all the warriors or capable fighters step forward." Only 10 of the 50 wolves in the pack stepped forward. I then said "each of those 10 shall over see 5 wolves training and teach them what they need to know, after that is done for 3 hours, we will come together and go for an hour long run and then I will train you in your human forms." They all barked their understanding and worked out the other details them self.

I decide to continue my nap from earlier, I had finally gotten to sleep and everyone was training diligently.

I was then awoken when coal the black wolf that used to be alpha nudged my head. I sat up and then we went for our hour run. After that we rested for 30 minutes and after that I trained them each in their human forms, since if we ever did go into the city they couldn't be in their wolf forms.

After training we went straight to the Moon Room, it was a room I created for times when we would all sleep together as a pack.

After we were all asleep, it was a room of love, like you could feel the family living in the air.

I awoke the next day while everyone was still asleep, so I snuggled deeper into the bed of wolf fur and waited till the others woke up.

Once we were all awake, I got up breakfast, and after that, we had the morning free since after noon we had training.

The pack hung out together while I resumed sleeping in my room, I really love and I mean love sleeping.

I fell asleep as usual and as usual was then awoken by coal or another pack member nudging me awake, this time it was coal.

I got up and then we trained, of course the didn't come get me till the group run so they were respectful to my sleeping addiction.

After training was done I prepared dinner and we once again slept together in the Moon Room together.

The next day we did the same and it was like that for the long period of a week, until they came back, those five from before they came back.