9: settling down

Their school ^

Hank and Lucas told us where the shops were from here and we left, hank and Lucas had us their numbers if we needed anything.

We had quickly created collars and rope so that the people around us knew that they were 'pets' of sorts.

We arrived at the shops, I entered the electronics store and bought me and Sylvia both phones, I got myself a laptop too and then we shopped for everything we need to get including food.

Before we went to get a house I grabbed Sylvia's hand and put in all the information an average 20 year old should know.

After that she understood everything and was less shy and nervous.

We entered the cafe that had free WiFi, and I connected my laptop, while Sylvia set up her phone, I went online and found where the Kuran high school was, and I bought a mansion of sorts near it, it was a 5 minute walk.

I then helped Sylvia set up her phone and we then left after buying and eating our lunch.

It had already become 3pm when we were go to the car dealership, I had created my own license and had altered their memories and things like that so I was officially a driver.

We bought a black car and I told Sylvia that we only need to use it rarely.

After we bought the car, we drove it to the new mansion I bought and I told Sylvia it was a really nice house

We entered the house and we bought it furnished so it was already all made, it had a garage with room for 3 cars, had 12 bedrooms, 2 lounge rooms, 2 kitchens, 1 game room, a basement, 1 indoor pool, 1 outdoor pool, a huge garden, and lastly 2 libr...

We entered the house and we bought it furnished so it was already all made, it had a garage with room for 3 cars, had 12 bedrooms, 2 lounge rooms, 2 kitchens, 1 game room, a basement, 1 indoor pool, 1 outdoor pool, a huge garden, and lastly 2 library's and a study.

I set up the internet and I told Sylvia to go rest, fawn went with Sylvia and I the. Reverted halo and flare to their original states.

After I was done fixing them all up, I put away everything we bought and then I cooked some food for halo and flare, it seems they lived fish, just like Kuro did... anyway after they were done I went online and I looked up maid and butler services.

I decided to have 3 maids and 1 butler, I also bought 10 guards that watch the house, and after that I bought 2 chefs and ordered a whole bunch of things we still needed.

After that I went to find Sylvia and noticed she chose the only on-suit room(sorry if I spelt on-suit wrong). I laid down next to her and we all slept.

I awoke the next day to the doorbell ringing I got up and ran down stairs, I opened the door and saw that my maids and butler have arrived, I let them in and said "you must be the maids and butler I hired?" They nodded and said "please introduce yourselves." They nodded.

The first maid with brown hair said "my name is clary, master." I nodded then the second maid said "my name is Georgia, master." I nodded again, the third maid said "my name is Alice master!" I smiled and then the butler said "I am George mistress." I smiled and said "well, clary, your in charge of cleaning the first floor, Georgia the second, and Alice your cleaning the 3rd floor, but no one enters my room, George you make sure everything is done on time, also, my girlfriend lives here her name is Sylvia she is a foreigner and might get things wrong please help her, she is also your master."

They all nodded and then I noticed my chefs outside. I walked outside and said "hello, who might you be?" The first one with short green hair said "my name is jack, I am your main chef mistress." I nodded and the second chef with tied back green hair said "I am Sam I am the chef that cooks whenever needed while jack prepares the main meals." I nodded and said "I have ordered some more food to come in 10 minutes so you may go inside so see the kitchen, the 3rd floor is forbidden unless I say otherwise. My girlfriend Sylvia also lives here she is also in charge too, if she says you can go up there, then you may." They nodded.

I the sent them inside and went to meet the 10 guards.

I waved at them and said "ok your job is to guard the outside of the house, you can go inside if you are hungry, I trust you to set up the watches, if some of you have families I suggest you take shift at night or during the day, also if anything happens your main priority is to protect my girlfriend Sylvia I'll introduce you all to her later." They nodded and started talking to each other.

Then the truck with all things I ordered arrived, I called all the servants and the guards and we all put the things away, the chefs put the food and drink away, the guards set up the furniture I bought, and the maids set up the appliances I bought.

I ran up stairs and went into my room, and woke up Sylvia and said "the servants and guards are here let's get you refreshed." She nodded and I helped her shower and bathe, and then I turned halo and flare into their wolf forms again. I helped Sylvia change and she looked beautiful.

After that was all done, all 5 of us went down stairs and I called the servants and guards together to introduce them

I then said "Everyone this here is my girlfriend Sylvia, she is also your master and mistress." They all nodded I then continued, "this here is halo, she is a wolf that will protect all of us with her life, she doesn't like being inside to much, so let her out whenever, also don't worry about her pooping everywhere she will shit in the forest across the road." They nodded.

"This here is flare, she too with shit in the forest across the road, she too doesn't like being cooped up, and this here is fawn, she is very delicate she gets scared easily, she too is toilet trained and she won't run away." They all nodded and I said "you may go back to work now." And they all resumed work.