30

I awoke a felt the tears falling down my cheeks... I remember, it's been a week and as I predicted I remember... I remember my sweet beloved... and all those losses... why... why did I ever forget.

After and hour of crying a maid came to check on me and when I didn't answer I heard her hurriedly walk away, I was still crying and then I heard around 34 pairs of feet coining, then I heard Shiro say after he knocked "Your highness? Are you alright?" I was still crying and couldn't seem to speak.

I used all my might and chocked out with a voice laced with grief that made me feel weak "No." I felt the worry leaking from all beyond the door, Shiro then asked "Can we all come in." I didn't say anything and I heard the door opening, I was on the seat attached to a large window and I was crying while holding a pillow.

When the others saw me they all gasped and I once again felt the worry.

Shiro ran up to me and even though I avoided showing him my face, he ended up seeing my crying face anyway.

His worried face softened and he asked "what happened." I felt the tears flow once again and I said "I remember... my family... my friends... their all dead." He seemed shocked by this and he asked "did that make you upset?" I nod and also say "but... my wife who was pregnant also died from murder... I lost everything... for everything." Shiro engulfed me with a warm hug and I felt the warmth swallow me whole, it was comforting.

Shiro then released me and said "how about when this whole demon lord business is over you tell us your story... the whole story." I nod and felt a smile form on my face.

I slowly raised myself, I breathed in and breathed out and felt my magic envelope me as I used reequip a style of space magic that lets me change my attire, I was now in my assassin clothes and my hair was out and my face was now normal and not puffy from the tears.

I bowed in apology and said "I am sorry for that disgraceful moment." They all forgave me and then we went to the meeting room to discuss the war that was about to rage.

When we got their I started of by saying "a envoy arrived and informed me that the demons will arrive at our boarders within 3 weeks, just enough time to train for a week and gather our forces, I'll send a messenger to the other kingdoms we have alliances with and get them to send their forces to join and overpower the demon lords."

Another hero from the summoned ones asked "you said demon lords does that mean there's more then one?" I nod and explain.

"You see for every demon island that rises a demon lord is born, there is times when these demon lords were said to be neutral and not want to fight but then their was a rebellion and the demon lord was killed from within. This is a rare occurrence and all 7 demon lords have been born, it would also seem the fusion will start soon, and the demon kingdom will be reborn, and with that the demon king will be born having the power double that of all 7 demon lords."

The others seemed shocked by this knowledge, Shiro then asked "them how will we deal with it, at the moment I'm the strongest besides you here, and I don't think I'm strong enough to destroy it." I smile and say
"Well of course I'm the one that will kill it, I'll be using my instant kill magic, doing this will cause one person I know to become immortal my target to die and me to go into a 1000 year sleep, the job of the one turned immortal would be to watch over my body in secret and inform me of the current event when that is done, before I do so I will flow my memories into you and you will no my whole story."

Shiro smiled and say "then please, as I don't wish to return as I have no family and since I'm the successor of the old reaper man please make me immortal and protect you." I smile and say "then it is decided, I will be the one to get rid of the demon king, and Shiro will accompany me so that when I sleep he will then leave, remember that if you wish to stay in this world my kingdom will aid you, of course the 7 that actually do the killing blow to the demon lords will be proclaimed the 7 kings and every year one of you will rule in my absence and the first king to betroth an heir of any gender will become the official king and the others dukes."

They all nod and I say "then all of you start training, Freler, you go send your messengers to contact the other kingdoms." I fell freler my butler.

He hurried off and so did all the others until it was into me and Shiro left, I smile and I return to my room while he returns to his.

As a reward for reading and keeping up with this book I've decided to post a pre-chapter before April, now it is an actual chapter, and in April my goal is to post over 20 new chapters for you guys hope you've enjoyed so far!