16: ???

Silver in bandages ^

It has only been a week and they are already back, you see I have the ability to see anyone or thing that enters without 100km of me and they just past that mark, I ignored it for a little while and gathered the pack.

I announced "I've decided to give you all names!" The all barked in pleasure, since they are considered 'monsters' they were not named therefore they are weaker then they should be.

I smiled and say "everyone line up." They did as I instructed and one by one named then.

"Wolf 1:ichi, Wolf 2:ni, Wolf 3:san, Wolf 4:yon, Wolf 5:go, Wolf 6:roku, Wolf 7:shichi,Wolf8:hachi, Wolf 9:ku, Wolf 10:ju, Wolf 11:ju ichi, Wolf 12:ju ni
, Wolf 13:ju san, Wolf 14:ju yon, Wolf 15:ju go, Wolf 16:ju roku, Wolf 17:ju nana, Wolf 18:ju hachi, Wolf 19:ju kyu, Wolf 20:ni-ju, Wolf 21:ni-ju ichi, Wolf 22:ni-ju ni, Wolf 23:ni-ju san, Wolf 24:ni-ju shi, Wolf 25:ni-ju go, Wolf 26:ni-ju roku, Wolf 27:ni-ju shichi, Wolf 28:ni-ju hachi, Wolf 29:ni-ju ku, Wolf 30:san-ju, Wolf 31:san-ju ichi, Wolf 32:San-ju ni, Wolf 33:san-ju san, Wolf 34:san-ju yon, Wolf 35:san-ju go, Wolf 36:san-ju roku, Wolf 37:san-ju nana, Wolf 38:san-ju hachi, Wolf 39:san-ju kyu, Wolf 40:yon-ju, Wolf 41:yon-ju ichi, Wolf 42:yon-ju ni, Wolf 43:yon-ju san, Wolf 44:yon-ju shi, Wolf 45:yon-ju go, Wolf 46:yon-ju roku, Wolf 47:yon-ju shichi, Wolf 48:yon-ju hachi, Wolf 49:yon-ju ku, Wolf 50:go-ju, and of course I already named Coal the 51st wolf."

Once they were all named I sat down and took a nap, and only 10 minutes later coal nudged me and I said "what is it." He lifts his paw in the direction of the growling pack. I get up and walk over, and I see the 5 from before and their 4 other companions on the ground fearing for their lives.

I yawned and said "pack moon down." And they all sat on their hind legs and barked their yes's.

I smile and say "now you 9, what are you doing here?" Mia stood up and said "well.... our friends wanted to meet the princess of the woods." I tilted my head and Neko said "you see the people in the capital call you princess of the wolf woods, since these woods were once home to very powerful wolf packs." I nodded and looked at my evolved pack, they did now look powerful.

And some of them even had wings!

Well I did name them of course they'd evolve so much. I nod and say "now why do they want to meet moi?" Cathy said "because they want you to meet the king." I frowned "I told you NO, N. O. What don't you get!" I clenched my fists and then Leo can forward.

He smiled and said "he just want to meet you, you can come back right after." I was suspicious I growled and they noticed my wolf growl and the pack slowly submitted and shockingly so did they.

I sighed and said "fine but I'm taking my pack." They nodded and said "but only if they can turn into human form." I nodded and said "pack moon human!" They all shifted into humans. They were all very good looking.

After that was done, I turned around and said "let's go

After that was done, I turned around and said "let's go." And we left.

The journey itself was 3 days, those entire 3 days I was on and off, to not express myself too much around the others, I walked silently, and slept whenever coal was up for it, or whenever the other pack members were good at the time.

After 3 days, we arrived at the capital, it as quite large, it was also beautiful.

We went through the gate, and after a long walk, we arrived at the gates of the capital of the 'beast' kingdom's castle

I haven't seen any wolf beastGirl's or Boy's. I was curious so I asked Leo "hey, Leo, why is there not any wolf BeastFolk?" Leo laughed and said "that's because your the first of your kind." I titled my head. And he chuckled some more, that was the first time I did not know of something, or was stress full and now I'm tired.

It was finally time to meet the king after waiting outside in the foyer. I walked in with my pack behind me and said "pack moon, I need you guys to act natural but be on alert." And so they did that.

Once we were inside the throne room I stood there with my pack while everyone else bowed, the king chuckled and said "your the first one to ever not bow to me." I smiled and said "I don't bow to those weaker then me, and if I am unsure of their strength I still won't bow." He nodded and looked at my pack-mates.

Coal walked forward and said in a stern voice "Alpha Silver is our princess and we only follow her!" The king raised an eyebrow and said "Alpha?" I smirked and said "pack moon, wolf." And they all turned into wolves.

He gasped and said "you truly are the princess of the woods!" I frown and say "I never claimed that title." And then I said "pack moon, human!" And they all turned human once again.

Then the king said "now princess, why don't you join us in uncovering the 'Unknown' kingdom?" I sigh and say "no." 😔. After that he clenched his fists and said "why?" And I smirked and said "I declare that 'wolf woods.' Is my kingdom it shall not be entered without my permission if such should happen, the intruders will be questioned, if I find their answers unsatisfactory I will kill them." He nodded and I left, while he started barking orders.

I smirked this was fun, and I returned with my pack to my new kingdom, the kingdom of wolves.