36

I woke up and laying next to me was what at a glance would seem like a peacefully sleeping elf woman with beauty beyond compare but after close inspection one could see the unnaturally pale complexion and non existent chest movement and silent heart.

I felt the tears well up in my eyes, I rubbed my stomach and whispered "Your Mummy(Kiriko) was brave and your mommy(not Kiriko) will give birth to you." I erased everything in the cove and picked up kirikos lifeless body and put her ring on a chain and around my neck tightly attached to my choker and hurried Kiriko in the grove we exchanged names.

Once Kiriko was Buried, I felt empty again, except when I looked at my stomach, I smiled and remembered the child I had inside me. I spent the next 5 months being violent and being named 'Demon Mistress(queen)' I now lived in a castle and had demons answering my every will, because of my daughters need for food, I was forced to devour human or Humanoid things since normal food was never enough.

At this point my stomach was large but I was still really strong, no one but my demons knew of my pregnancy, they always insisted I never leave my room unless i sit on the throne only, and me knowing I had to keep my child safe, listened.

I could feel kicks and it made me happy, I already decided on a name, one perfect for my child, she would be Cyla Kiriko Eternal, Cyla represented me, Silence, Kiriko so she's always be with her other mother and Eternal because I knew she'd be immortal like me.

A few weeks ago I got news the capital city had summoned heroes, I found it kind of ironic how my position went from queen and summoning to demon and pregnant. I was still wearing kirikos Ring on a chain around my neck attached to my neck.

After another 4 months I new I had a couple weeks till I gave birth, I was nervous, if I was attacked while in labor my child could be hurt, the demons could feel my nervousness and did everything to calm me down, nothing worked.

After a couple days passed the predictable happened, the heroes attacked, the demons were all preoccupied with me that the heroes easily got to the throne room, we were all alerted when 4 humans burst through the throne room doors, 2 females and 2 males, 1 male had a sword and shield, another had daggers and a katana, 1 female had a mage staff and another had priestess doves, 1 knight, 1 assassin, 1 mage, and 1 healer, stable and good team.

The demons all went on guard and defends but before anything could happen, I said in a loud and clear voice "Enough! Let me pass!" I was only doing this because of the skill on the [assassins] skill log called [Infant transportation], I was a little confused on this but ignored my curiosity.

The demons made a path for me but one female demon with black bat wings and demon tail.. a succubus, held me and steadied me as I walked, as soon as the heroes saw me they were shocked to say the least.

The knight then asked "Who are you!?" The demons all growled and I said with a smile "Oh, well, I'm the demon mistress, and before you say anything yes it's true and yes I'm pregnant." The heroes looked nervous I then said "don't worry I'll let you kill me-" before I could continue the succubus who I thinks name is trini said "But mistress if you die surely princess Cyla will die before she's born!" I smiled weakly.

I then looked at the assassin and said "I don't know how you have the skill called [infant transportation] but I want you to use it on me, I know how it works, how it transports a new born baby to another's stomach reversing its age by 1 week and into another world, so if you will, please wait a couple months till I give birth."

The assassin nodded and said "I'll do it, after all, 1, your willing to give up your life for your child and 2, because the child is innocent." I smiled and said "Thank you, now Kiriko can't rest in piece." I said this while holding the ring around my neck.

The assassin then asked "Who's Kiriko?" I smiled sadly and said "My late wife, she died because of being half monster and half elf, I loved her dearly." He nodded and I ordered all demons to treat the 4 heroes as guests but if they act up, kill them immediately. The demons obeyed me willingly.

I showed the heroes to their accommodations, the next few weeks were sent with me Telling/showing(refers to 4-5 chapters ago.) my life's story, they were beyond shocked to discover I came from the same planet as them, and to realize how old I actually am.

And then finally the day of my babies birth came and it was painful but I survived it and I got 5 minutes to hold my baby, she had black hair with white streaks, she was beautiful, I smiled and then gave it to the assassin who used his skill and I watched as she disappeared and then let them kill me, which the knight did with a smile on his face (damn sadist!) The into one with a Smile on his face.

And I died with a smile upon my face, they could tell I was happy, and truly I was, I was truly happy.