29

^reaper 'graduation', the short one is shiro, the tall one is the old man.

A month has passed and I have helped this country become the best, the heros have progressed amazingly, all of them have reached LV-56, besides the 7 I kept aside, the 5 knights are now at LV-80, shiro is unknown till later today, and Miss whatever her name is has reached LV-150.

I sighed and layers down on my bed, I heard a knock at the door and said "come in!" The maid came in and said "Hero Shiro has returned." I nod and slowly rise.

I walk out of me and oniisan's old bedroom and walk to the throne room, I arrive and after a couple of minutes the maid comes in with shiro and the old man, then leaves.

I smile and say "so how was training?" The old man tried to avoid my gaze, I floated down to shiro and when he noticed me coming he blushed 'cute!' I look at him and when I use my status turns out he's LV-384. I am shocked but suddenly hug him, he pats my head and then I have a flash back of oniisan patting my wad and pull away, there is tears in my eyes I quickly compose myself and say "well, I guess your dismissed, go check on your companions, I uh... have to visit my older brother, so see you at lunch." Shiro nods and I fly away.

I after 5 minutes of flying arrive at the private grave of my older brother I smile and fall to my knees and say "oniisan! I'm here.. I found.. you don't want to know do you, I miss you, well seems I have a couple hours so I'll tell you about the 20 or so heroes I summoned.

And so I spent 4 hours informing my deceased brother of the happenings, I also informed him of how I still slept in our room, I told him everything, as we used to...

I had finally finished and bid my brother farewell, as I arrived back, I had a cold expression on my face, I went to my room and crashed into our old bed, I breathed in oniisan's scent and cried, I cried for another 8 hours unknowingly skipping lunch because the maids heard my grieving.

I finally woke up after falling asleep after crying, I then suddenly remember a female face... who is she? She's beautiful... I feel like I love this woman... why?

I snap out of my haze and head out to the dining room, dinner is 10 minutes away and it is time to dine with the heroes and discuss things.

I come to the door and walk in, I sit in my seat at the head of the table and I take away the 2 chairs beside me, they were fathers and brothers so I didn't want anyone sitting there.

After 5 minutes all of the heroes came in, they were confused to the 2 spaces on either side of me but didn't ask about it.

The maids came in with our meals and then I dismissed them to theirs, once we were half way through our meal and the chatter had settled down a bit I cleared my throat and tapped the wine glass gaining everyone's attention.

"Heroes it would seem that you have trained vigorously and have earned you power efficiently, though I know I'm still stronger then you, I am 100% certain non of you will die fighting the demon lords, and if such a thug does happen I know that you'll just return to your old world, for those of you who want to go back without death by demon lord, once it is defeated 20 scrolls will appear, each scroll can take 2 people back to their original world, those who wish to stay though will be given their compensation and giving the will to do whatever they please."

Shiro raises his hand and then speaks "your highness, how do you know of this?" I smile and say "because I was reincarnated into this world, I am originally from your world, earth, and I am Japanese too." They all were wide eyed I tilt my head and then say "but I think I've had 3 or more reincarnations though."

Shiro then says "you think?" I smile sadly and say "I don't remember much only very little, like earlier today I remembered a face but I don't know who it was I remembered but I knew I loved her very much." Shiro nodded and I sighed.

Shiro wanted to ask a question but since he wouldn't another hero asked for him "uh.. your highness, are you ok, it would see you've been crying recently." I sigh and look down and the hero seems worried, I smile and say "sorry, I went and visited my older brothers grave today so it was a little overwhelming."

Shiro asks me, "Your highness, if you don't mind me asking what is your story?" I laugh a little bit and say "that my friend is a long and sad tale, but at the moment I have 3 weeks till my memories are fully recovered then I will tell you my full story."

Shiro nods and then I brief them on all they need to know then excuse myself for rest.