31

At the moment I am standing in the middle of a war... our war with the demons that is.

Earlier we had all started meeting at the place I discovered was going to be the battle ground, when we all had gathered that's when all the demons and demon lords rushed out and attacked.

Shiro has to stick with me or my <instant kill> skill wont work. I used my <location> skill and found out where the demon king is, he's on the other side of the demon army and he has his 12 demon zodiacs guarding him.

I rush there and Shiro enters my shadow as to not be left behind, after lots of fending, fighting, and killing I finally made it to the other side, the 12 demon zodiacs stepped forward and Shiro then left my shadow and said "I'll fight them, you handle the demon king!" I nod and use my flying magic and fly over the 12 demon Zodiac and go straight to the Demon King.

The demon king stands up and I use my <intimidation> skill to paralyze him for 5 minutes, just enough time to charge up my skill.

I focus on remembering all the different magic circles that make up this powerful spell, first I created the magic circle of immortality and pick Shiro, then I created the magic circle of death, then I created the magic circle of no healing, and the magic circle of instant effect.

Once I was done creating the magic circles I then chose the target as the demon king, after that a notification appeared that said <do you wish to invoke this spell and enter 1000 year sleep, Y/N?> I of course chose yes and invoked the spell.

I saw the demon Kong's body turn to ash and felt myself loosing consciousness... I hope everyone's safe after this...

3rd POV:

The beautiful woman who was known as the queen collapsed onto the floor having just invoked a powerful spell that has put her to sleep for 1000 years.

A young boy with white hair and red eyes had just eliminated the 12 elite soldiers of the demon king, they go by name the 12 demon zodiacs.

The young boy named Shiro ran up to the collapsed queen and picked her up bridal style, the young boy muttered something and suddenly his voice entered the minds of all around him, the young boy said "Attention all, the demon king has fallen and is now nothing but ash, her highness has entered her slumber, me and her will be leaving and you will never see us again, we wish you luck and remember whoever kills the 7 demon lords become King's"

The boy seemed to pause and then said "I was told that in 2 days all of the queens memories will be showed to us, a magical screen of sorts will appear and like watching a scene you will witness ALL of her memories."

The young boy then disappeared and was no where to be seen.

All on the battle were filled with many different emotions, the warriors were al full of determination and happiness, the demons and monsters were filled with fear and worried.

The 5 heroes and 2 of the holy knights that were summoned by the queen were each facing a demon lord, while those in the army were facing off against the demons and monsters.

The demon lord of greed was on the verge of death and then one of the heroes decapitated the demon lord of greed with his mighty sword and continued to eliminate the other demons.

The demon lord of lust was weak and had already been kill by one of the holy knights.

The demon lord of envy was weak without her curses and so had too already died at the hands of one of the holy knights, then the two holy knights continued to attack the other demons.

The demon lord of Pride was too on the verge of death till another of the heroes sliced him in half, and then the hero went back to fighting the remaining demons.

The demon lord of gluttony was out of energy and had collapsed making him an easy target for one of the heroes.

The demon lord of anger was ramping and killing all in sight he would have already had eliminated all of his personal army if the remaining hero stabbed him right through the heart.

All the demon lords were defeated, all the demon generals were defeated, the demon king was defeated, the 12 demon zodiacs were defeated, and now all of the remaining demons and monsters were too defeated.

Everyone was tired, the 7 warriors that eliminated the demon lords were praised and had gained the title <king> and was respected by those around them.

After the battle was done, no one could find Shiro or their queen, so they assumed they were now hiding.

After 1 day the battle had been cleaned up and taxes and all payments were left for a whole day and everyone celebrated.

The whole day was full of celebration, the new kings were crowned and all the other summoned ones had went home using the scrolls that had appeared when the heroes and holy knights had defeated the demon lords.

Since they all had left except the teacher who wished to serve the kingdom using the skills she learned the kingdom spent the rest of the day working things out.