~ Chapter 7 ~

A/N: Oh hey its Viktor the dog and his one time appearance lol when I first wrote this I completely forgot about him  XD  oops

~Cecelia's POV~

After we'd finished everything up in Houndsworth we headed back to the manor with two new friends, Pluto, and the mutt Finny had saved, which he allowed me to name, Victor, which everyone laughed at. I knew it would make Finny happy and said I wanted him though I wasn't much of a dog person.

"Who names a dog, Victor?" Bard howled with laughter.

I rolled my eyes as at him and looked down at the dog who had his head lying in my lap. "He's now part of the Phantomhive family he needed a respectable name."

Sebastian shook his head from his driver's seat, "I despise dogs."

"Too bad, he'll be staying in the manor. Perhaps he could share your room." I teased.

Sebastian chuckled at this. I didn't think I was afraid anymore, of spending eternity with him, not if he were to stay like this. He didn't seem like a demon, and I was finding that I liked him more and more each day, though I wasn't ready to admit that to him.

...............................................................................

The next day after we were all settled back into the manor, I joined Ciel in his study for a dance lesson. However, when I got to the study, I found Mey-Rin, Bard and Finny with a happy Viktor already there.

"I have a job for the three of you." Ciel smirked.

I went to sit on the window seat behind his desk.

"When you photograph someone with this camera it will reveal the person, or thing, they care about most. I'd like you all to take a photograph of Sebastian." Ciel smirked.

I laughed, "Oh, brother dear, you're bad."

Ciel beamed as the three ran off with the camera. "I'm curious is all."

"Let's begin our lesson shall we."

I taught Ciel an Italian style waltz; it was a bit quicker in pace than the traditional waltz. He caught on quickly.

"Who would appear if we took a photograph of you, sister?" Ciel pondered.

"Why it would probably be you, dear brother." I smiled, "And who would appear in your photograph?" I pondered.

"I could only assume you." He shrugged.

After the dancing lesson was over, Mey-Rin, Bard and Finny returned with their attempts, they were all blurred.

"We'll have to resort to more drastic measures." Ciel sighed.

"He does seem fond of Lady Cecilia, maybe we could push her down the stairs." Bard grinned.

"Excuse me! You are not pushing me down the stairs." I growled.

"She didn't argue about the fondness, bit." Mey-Rin giggled.

My face burned hot with embarrassment, "You're all being ridiculous." I stormed out of the room and headed to the stairs. Sebastian was dusting in the ballroom. There was a new rug at the top of the stairs that I'd never seen before.