Chapter Three

"Aaaahhh!"

Goodness! Why did fate play a trick on you? Again?!

You fell down the rabbit hole, your dress getting tangled in the branches and roots of the tree, causing small rips on your dress. Your once low ponytail was now let loose, and sunddely lights lit up the way down. It seemed like forever when you fell down!

Oof

"Ugh... Where.. Am I?"

You observed your new surroundings as you got yourself up from where you landed. Dusting your dress from the dust, you stood up and rubbed your eyes. Was this a dream? Or was it not?

The road you were on was quite old, and leafless trees surrounded the place. It looked oddly familliar... It always rang a bell in your head, but you sadly couldn't get a single clue on what this place's name was.

You started to walk down the odd road, hoping to find someone that could help you get back home but all you encountered along the way was what seemed to be a house. An odd looking one.

You got in, and it looked pretty much normal. A crystal chandelier lit up the room and a single, small round table was in the center. Speaking of small, it was quite ginormous on your perspective. On your right side, there was a piece of bread with a tag that said Eat Me.

"Well... this couldn't do any harm, right?" You asked yourself as you ate a piece from the bread and grew larger, hitting your head on the ceiling making the chandelier sway.

"Ouch."

On the top of the table, there was a tiny key and then a bottle with another tag that now said Drink Me. But to your surprise, you saw an exit that couldn't possibly fit your size right now. A rat would fit through the tiny door you saw across the room!

You sighed. There was no other choice but to drink this mysterious bottle's content and take the key.

Carefully holding the key in your left hand, you drank from the tiny bottle which made you cough. It tasted like vodka!

You shrank to the size of the door and the key in your hand was now a normal-sized key, and the rat-sized door looked like a normal door to you now.

You unlocked the door and finally went outside.

"Ah! Fresh air!"

What greeted you once you were outside were ginormous, odd looking plants, rocking horses that could fly, butterflies with legitimate buttered bread wings and so many more peculiar things. You were amazed and entranced by the beauty of this strange place. Walking around, yet again finding for someone who could help you, you unexpectedly and suddenly bumped into two people -- they were both boys, and they were twins. Both had the same look which confused you on who's who. A lot.

"Oh my, we're sorry!" they said in unison.

"Hey, you weren't watching where you were going now here we are in the same ol' situation again!" The other twin said.

"Now look who's talking," and then the other one said, crossing his arms. You giggled and decided to break the awkward atmosphere by just saying a simple 'hi'.

"Uh... hi! I'm Y/N. What's your names?" you finally ask the twins.

"O-oh! I'm Tweedledee, and this is Tweedledum!" The twin on the right referred to himself and his brother. "What cute names you have! So... you are Tweedledum.. and you are Tweedledee. Right?"

"Right!" they both said in unison.

You giggled. Despite their very similar looks, they looked cute. But then, you decided to ask them if they could help you on your way back to your home. You kinda missed it now, on how comforting the atmosphere of your house was.

"Tweedledee? Tweedledum? If by any chance... will you help me get back home? I-- I'm kinda lost." You awkwardly scratched the back of your head. "Wait wait wait," says Tweedledum. "Why do you look like Alice so much? You got her hair, and her looks... are you by any chance Alice? Our Alice?" Tweedledum asks me.

"Oh, no, I'm not Alice. But I am her daughter!" You say, hoping to cheer up their sad faces upon mentioning your mother's name.

Luckily, their faces lit up with joy as they heared that you were Alice's daughter. "Woah! So.. Where's Alice now? Did she send you down here? Is she alright?" The twins ask. You gulp, not wanting to mention to them the news of your mother Alice parting herself from the world.

"Well... s-she already left the world up there."

A heavy silence filled the atmosphere for a few bad minutes before Tweedledee broke it and said,

"Now, come on! Let's get you to the hatter!"

-----

A/N: Finally! It's the weekends! I'm so glad that we don't have homework to do for the following days. I could get to write more chapters in this book! xD

xoxo, jade