Chapter Four

A/N: Yes, yes, I am back. :)

I am really sorry for the very slow updates of my books. It's just that, my phone got broken and I just had a new one, aaaand school is legitimately hell. I'll try and make it up to you all. Lovelots ♡

-

You've agreed to walk with them to the Hatter, and now the three of you were now walking down the road to his place.

The three of you stoppped by a table with many people who were currently having a tea party, with a peculiar-looking man at the very front of the table. He had a nice top hat with a ribbon laced around it with a tag, funky reddish-orange hair, a pale face, unusual colored eyes and a tuxedo. He... he was quite handsome. Oddly handsome.

Teapots and teacups with sugar cubes and more flew in the air as people drank and ate in delight. They all stopped once they noticed three person's presences.

"H-hello there." You awkwardly say. The twins waved and everyone including the man with the funky look gestured for the three of you to sit down, with you sitting beside the odd man. "Dear, dear. You definitely look like Alice so much! Are you her daughter, perhaps?" The man asks as he pours your favorite tea onto the teacup in front of you.

"Yes, yes. How do you all know my mother?" You ask, sipping tea. The both of you made eye contact for the remaining seconds until you both snapped out of it, having a faint blush dust across the both of your cheeks. "Well, it may be unbelievable but she visited here when she was still a young lass. Definitely cute, indeed."

"Oh! Haha, how silly of me. I forgot to introduce myself!" He chuckles. "The Mad Hatter at your service, m'lady." He stands up and tips his hat towards you. You giggle at his actions.

Recalling what he'd said before, it was unbelievable indeed. But, being here in this place... it was like a dream.

You continued on drinking tea, enjoying everyone's presences. You always caught the Hatter staring at you, like he was always caught up with... yeah. Staring at you. Standing up from your seat and dusting off the crumbs of your treats that you've eaten, you said, "Excuse me, Hatter. I'm sorry to excuse myself this early but I need to find my way back home."

The Hatter, upon hearing this, was quite saddened. He enjoyed your presence a lot, even though you were just there beside him sipping tea and eating cookies.

"Y-yes, of course. But look, it's getting late here. You should stay and sleep for a night at my house." He offered.

Literally short, but this was all I could flippin think of 😭

- xoxo, jade