🏀ELEVEN

"Okay, okay" Lux giggled as she pried her lips away from Sasha's, "I have to go, my brother is waiting for me"

Sasha frowned, but knew that she had to get going too. It was after school and since practice was over about twenty minutes ago, her parents would be expecting her. However it seemed as though her and Lux had only grown closer since their study session on Monday, a different type of closer that Sasha wasn't used to but liked a lot. Only three days had passed, and in that time Sasha went from only ever having one kiss to becoming a master at sneaking to make out.

"Fine, go" Sasha smirked.

"Don't forget to bring your stuff to school tomorrow" Lux said reminding her of their sleepover.

"I'm not" Sasha assured her.

"Okay, call you later"

The two met lips once more, and Sasha only wanted to keep it up. However she didn't want to hold up Lux, who in a few seconds was rushing down the hall to catch her ride.

"Yo ass was about to get left" her brother spat as she finally approached the car.

"Shut up, and why is he in the front?" Lux raised her brow at Lucious's friend Don in the front seat.

"Cause children sit in the back" Don smirked.

"Well in that case get back there" she smirked back, standing in front of the passenger side door.

"Lux get yo ass in the back so we can go, I already been waiting like a fucking half" Lucious said quickly getting irritated with his sister.

Lux rolled her eyes, but didn't hesitate to hop in the back seat any longer. Don turned to the back seat and stuck his tongue out at her, and she gave him the middle finger which was her favorite response.
Lucious pulled off, finally making his way to the next destination. While Lux thought she was going straight home, she should've known that her brother would have a million and one stops on the way.

"How was practice?" Lucious asked, looking at her through the rear view mirror.

Lux shrugged, "It was okay"

"What made you wanna join the cheerleading team anyway? I thought you hated school shit like that"

Lux wouldn't admit that she had joined just to do a favor for her crush, so she summed it up by saying she wanted to try something new. And after a few days of being on the team, Lux also didn't want to admit that she actually began to like it. Not the workout part, or the catty girls part, but for once she felt like a real high school student. Usually she would be skipping and barely making it by in her classes, only to go smoke in the park or even roam around the mall until it was over.

She hated school, and her at home situation only made it worse. But at Fels, things were totally the opposite. She finished all of her homework on time, never missed a class and had after school activities to take part in. Not to mention Sasha, her first High School sweetheart that she had been sneaking to pucker lips with in the hallways.