🏀 EIGHTEEN

Sasha stirred in her sleep, and feeling the emptiness next to her she scrunched her brows as she was sure Lux was next to her the night before

She slit her eyes, and with the sun creeping through her blinds she put her hand up to block the sun.

Finally adjusting her vision, she witnessed as Lux quietly entered her room, already fully dress to leave for the day.

"You leaving already?" She asked with a stretch.

"Yup" Lux nodded, putting her hair into her signature style bun.

"Why now, you usually stay at least until breakfast"

"Lucious called, he wants me to see our new apartment" she smirked.

"Wow, so he got it?" Sasha smiled.

"Apparently" Lux shrugged.

Sasha nodded as she stood up from the bed, "That's good"

Lux continued to get ready, and Sasha began to grab her things for a shower.

"So, about last night" Sasha started.

Lux raised her brow, but didn't say anything. She was curious as to what Sasha had to say, and figured she was due for an apology before she left.

"I really think you over reacted and I really don't like the fact that you don't trust me"

The small smile that was on Lux's face dropped, and she followed up by a hard roll of her eyes.

"Seriously?" She retorted.

"Yes, seriously" Sasha scoffed, "Don't act like you weren't legit mad"

"You were legit making me mad, the fuck?" Lux squinted her eyes, "I don't hide my messages from you, here look"

Lux grabbed her phone and aggressively shoved it into Sasha's hands.

"I didn't hide them, I said I wasn't showing em to you cause you wanted me to prove something I don't have to"

"You don't have to be with me either, especially if you feel you don't have to prove to me you're not doing anything. What the fuck is the big deal, if theres nothing there?"

Sasha shook her head frustrated, and while she was serious about the trust thing the other reason she didn't want to give Lux her phone was because some of the messages were suggestive between her and Jaz and she didn't want Lux to get the wrong idea. Not on her end, because she always kept it friendly while Jaz sometimes was a little too friendly.

The two battled looks, and although Lux was adamant so was Sasha. A sudden ding went off, and Lux was happy to see that her brother was outside. She grabbed her bag, and without any words she went to leave out of the room.

"No kiss, no bye, nothing huh?" Sasha asked grabbing her arm.

Lux, who at first let the whole situation go was now irritated all over again since Sasha decided to 'speak her mind'. She was seriously over her girlfriend at the moment, and definitely didn't think she was overreacting.