We Set Sail for and up the Knock-up Stream

A few hours later, after sunrise, we're still waiting for Luffy to get back. Then, we finally see and hear him running towards us as he shows us a Hercules Beetle. "JUST WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU DOING!?" Nami, Sanji, Usopp, and I yell at him with tick marks on our heads. Luffy gets amazed by the Going Merry "Flying Model" as Nami gets a little uneasy about it.

As everyone is getting onto their ships, Cricket looked down at me and told me, out of the blue, "You should go with them, Kaito." That actually made me wide-eyed as I turned towards him. "W-w-what? No, I can't. Not with you still trying to find the Golden City." I tell him, who responds with, "I'll be fine. I still have Masira and Shoujo to look after me. Besides, didn't you say once that there's someone that you want to see up there again?"

I was a little shocked by him mentioning my old Sky Island friend before I started to tear up and hug Cricket tightly, thanking him for taking care of problem child like me. After that, I turned around to the Straw Hat Pirates' ship and shout, "HEY, WAIT UP!!" I start running towards the shore while pulling out my Sansetsukon and swirling it up to speeds that make the two segments I'm not holding look like a circular blur. As I reached the small cliff of the shore, I yelled, "FAMILY... LEAP!!!" and slammed the ground with my weapon. With enough strength and accuracy, that move of mine launched me into the air as I soon landed onto the deck of the Going Merry. Some of the crew asked why I'm tagging along, and I just answered, "Don't get me wrong. I'm not joining the crew. I'm just planning on living on Skypiea once we get there."

And so, Masira, Shoujo, and our crews head south with the help of the bird. The South Bird tried to mess us up by facing a different direction, but it couldn't hold it for very long and went back to facing south. Unexpectedly though, the Emperonimbus is spotted way earlier than any of us thought. Shoujo had his divers dive immediately to find where the Knock-up Stream is. One of the divers announces, "Waves crashing against the ocean currents at 10 o'clock! Likely to be a giant whirlpool!" Hearing this, Masira tells us to turn the ship for 10 o'clock.

We soon are bombarded by massive waves as Nami tells us that the log post is pointing straight up. Masira says that he'll take us to the whirlpool, and Nami exclaims, "THEN WHAT!? WHAT DO WE DO THEN!?" So, I answer her question, "We just ride the currents all the way to the center!" As we're getting sucked into the whirlpool, we see a sea king get sucked in as well. Also, as the monkeys bid us farewell, Nami exclaims, "I NEVER HEARD OF ANYTHING ABOUT GOING IN A GIANT WHIRLPOOL! THEY DUPED US!" But, I tell her, "No, they didn't, Nami. This always happens when you want to use the Knock-up Stream."

Soon enough, the whirlpool almost swallowed us up, but it suddenly stops. "How could that gigantic whirlpool just suddenly vanish!?" Usopp wonders. All of a sudden, some men that I saw back in Mocktown yesterday on a weird raft ship appear. The apparent captain of the ship says that he has come for Luffy's 100 million Berry head and Zoro's 60 million Berry head. I was really surprised that my new friend already has that high of a bounty on his head. Luffy and Zoro got kinda giddy about their bounties as Nami and I shout, "STOP BEING SO DAMN HAPPY ABOUT IT!" Just then, we start feeling the Knock-up Stream begin as I take command, "ALL CREW ON DECK! GRAB ON TO SOMETHING OR HEAD INSIDE! THIS ONE'S A DOOZY!"

 Luffy and Zoro got kinda giddy about their bounties as Nami and I shout, "STOP BEING SO DAMN HAPPY ABOUT IT!" Just then, we start feeling the Knock-up Stream begin as I take command, "ALL CREW ON DECK! GRAB ON TO SOMETHING OR HEAD INSIDE! THIS ON...

And just like that, we're shot upward into the sky by the stream. As we're riding the stream, we see the sea king that was swallowed earlier fall all the way down. Just then, Nami and I say the same idea, "RAISE THE SAIL! QUICKLY!" As the crew wonders why we should do that, she explains why while I'm starting to raise the sail. Once the sail was raised, the others yelled, "IT'S FLYING!?" And soon enough, we entered the Emperonimbus cloud.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: 758 words.