Meeting up With Conis Again

Soon, Gan Fall decides to leave us to chase after Eneru. "What!? You want to leave a lady here all alone!?" Nami exclaims as I look at her with a confused look. "And what am I? Chopped liver?" I ask her. And the Knight of the Sky flies away on Pierre as Nami and I move the passed out crew members out of the way. Just then, a weird cloud explosion goes off in front of the ship while Nami gets worried about what's next. But, my Mantra tells me something different, and I relay it to her, "It's okay, Nami, they're friendly."

That's when we see and hear my friend exclaims, "Yeah! HESO!! Miss Nami!!! Kaito!!!" "Conis!!! Mister!!! Why are you here!!? By the way, that thing is really loud!!!" we both reply. We also notice a young girl is with them.

She says that she'll destroy us citizens of the Blue Sea, but I can tell that she's also just as scared as like any other child that would wind up into this mess

She says that she'll destroy us citizens of the Blue Sea, but I can tell that she's also just as scared as like any other child that would wind up into this mess. Pagaya explains how they used a Cloud Dial to create a shortcut that leads to the White Sea, and that we should leave quickly before we're spotted. Conis's father then gives Nami something of hers, the repaired waver of theirs.

Nami tries out her newly repaired waver, and it seems to be faster than Pagaya's. And that's because of the extinct Jet Dial it has. After some consideration, we plan to head towards the beach where everyone will regroup. Nami says that the four of them explorers can't be beat when together, but Aisa, the young girl, tells us that there isn't a 4-member group on the island, just 2-member groups.

"The Mantra...? You also have that thing God, his priests, and Kaito use..." Nami guesses. "I've been able to use it ever since I was born!!" Aisa tells us, "...the scariness of... you wouldn't understand... HOW SCARY IT IS WHEN ALL THESE VOICES DISAPPEAR..." Nami calls her a cry baby, although I tell the girl, "Hey, Aisa. May I call you Aisa? I know exactly what you mean by the voices disappearing... because I... lost the sounds of some important people's voices a long time ago." I hope that that helped her a little bit. Although, I do hear her mutter, "...Laki... Everyone..."

Soon enough, we arrive along the edge of the island as Nami jumps into the Sea Cloud to grab and put Aisa back onto the Merry. Then, we notice a huge python right by our ship, and I mean HUMONGOUS -like, probably bigger than an actual giant from Elbaf!

 Then, we notice a huge python right by our ship, and I mean HUMONGOUS -like, probably bigger than an actual giant from Elbaf!

The python nudges the ship somewhat, and then it screams in pain for some reason. Nami takes the waver as Aisa holds onto her, and I make my legs act like Jet Dials to keep up with those two. I'm actually going fast enough that I'm running on the Milky Road! We soon lose the snake and end up back in the forest.

But then, we start getting chased by "God" Eneru's Militia. "You know, I'm getting tired of all of this running away from the enemy, you two!" I tell them. Soon, we actually climbed a giant beanstalk and landed on another cloud higher up. There we see Zoro, Gan Fall, and another Shandian warrior Aisa called Wiper, who all attack the militia enemies that were behind us. Wiper then decides to try to shoot at Nami and me with a strange bazooka shot. Thankfully, Gan Fall grabbed Nami's waver as I grabbed on as well. Unfortunately, the giant snake gulps us down.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Only 670 words, readers. Sorry again.