Beating Satori and Regrouping With the Others

Luffy tells us to stop the boat while he'll take down Satori. "I don't think so!! I have luck and honor on my side!!" the priest tells us. As Sanji and Usopp go after the boat, I stay behind with Luffy. "I thought I said to go after the boat, Kaito." Luffy tells me. "You did," I reply, "but that so-called 'God' tried to kill Conis. I might not be able to beat or even hurt this Eneru guy, but I want to beat up at least one of his underlings."

And like that, Luffy and I start trying to fight Fat-tori, but he grabs Luffy's stretched out arm and slams him into a tree. Seeing this, I got a little worried, but I launch myself towards him and try to hit him with my Sansetsukon, but he dodges and grabs it, and is about throw me against a tree too. Although, I grin as I yell, "Flame Dial... Dragon Roar!!" and breathe fire at him. Even though that kinda hurt him, he still managed to slam me against a tree too.

Satori then goes after Usopp and Sanji with his weird Surprise Clouds. But, Luffy and I get back up and chase after him. As we get closer, Luffy yells, "Gum Gum... Gatling!" and he starts punching towards the priest multiple times. Although, Satori moved away from the punches, and Luffy accidentally hits so many Surprise Clouds all at once!

The next thing I knew, I almost got attacked by a Blade Surprise Cloud and another Snake one. Meanwhile, Usopp got pecked by four, differently unicolored birds, Sanji got Arrow and Crab Surprise Clouds, and Luffy got burnt by a Fire Surprise Cloud. As our captain goes for water in the Milky Road, he just splashes right through it.

Just then, Usopp tries a trick that he has. He fired a grappling hook from his belt onto a tree branch and swings towards the boat. He makes it to our boat, but he says that the rope is fixed to his belt and he can't jump down, and he starts swinging backwards. After beating them up a little bit, -don't really know how Luffy got swells on his head and bloody due to his rubber body- Sanji tells them to follow his orders. He then tells all of us to forget about the boat for now and go fight Fat-tori, before he got hit another one of the priest's "Impacts." "Now then... three to go." the fat guy tells us.

And so, we start running from the fat priest and trying to dodge his Surprise Clouds. Just then, he creates something he calls "an Orb Dragon," and it really is just a whole bunch of the cloud orbs set in a line with the front one having a big dragon mask on. Fat-tori explains that the dragon is composed of Bomb and Blade Surprise Clouds and that touching one of the bomb clouds will cause a huge explosive chain reaction as he has it chase after Luffy. I see Usopp run away and yell, "I'll leave it to you, Luffy!!" "You coward!! Get back here and help us!!" I yell back to him.

Fortunately, Luffy ran up a tree a little and landed on the rope that's holding the dragon. After he broke the rope, Satori pulls on the same rope to get Luffy to let go... but our captain is still holding the rope connected to the dragon. And just like that, a humongous explosion goes off with bladed weapons flying in every direction. I was barely dodging the blades as they were flying towards me. Then, I see Luffy grabbing ahold of the priest as Fat-tori exclaims to let go of him.

There, I see Sanji sitting on a cloud Orb as he says, "Oh well... Now then... Meatball Man... You kept talking about trial, but honestly, we are completely innocent. I don't care that we have to go through this damn trial... because there are two helpless ladies awaiting my rescue. ~~~In other words... This is... A TRIAL OF LOVE!" I decided to join in on this and jump up to Sanji's orb. "You're really despicable! This is a 3 on 1!!!" Satori yells. Although, Sanji and I tell him, "~~~Kidnapping our friends, making Conis cry, and then trying to kill her!! You're in no place to call us cheap."

The priest starts frantically trying to reason with us about attacking him would basically be declaring war with Eneru. Sanji just tells him to shut up and explains how to cook using pepper. All I said to him was, "Uh, what happened to all of that confidence you had beforehand, Fat-tori?" before the two of us jump from the orb, start somersaulting in the air, and slam our kicks/weapon down on top of his head, while we yelled, "'CONCASSER'!!!!" and "Family... SLAM!!!!" And just like that, the Trial of Orbs priest, Satori, is defeated.

"LUFFY!! SANJI!! KAITO!! I FOUND THE BOAT!!!" we hear Usopp shout. He then fires his grappling hook from his belt again, this time at and onto our boat and tells us to grab onto his body. We do that as we're all pulled up to the Karasu-Maru. Although, we hit a few of the huge trees along the way up and get pretty banged up. "Next time... I'll just stretch my arms... myself..." Luffy states.

As we're riding the Milky Road out of the forest, Luffy mimics Zoro and what Sanji said earlier, "It's a Trial of Love." as Usopp tries to hold in his laughter. "No no. It's more like this." I tell them as I become/act like a Tone Dial, push my nose like a button, and open my mouth to say, "It's a Trial of Love." like the cook perfectly. Luffy and Usopp start laughing a lot at that. Just then, I sense Sanji's movements and tell them, "Uh oh. Straight forward kicks to the face. Look out." as I dodged the attacks, but the other two's faces get swollen from his hits.

"Hey, Kaito," Usopp asks curiously, "how come you seem to have, or be doing, the same thing that priest was doing?" That question caught me off guard, but I answer him, "Well, I don't think it's called Mantra down in the Blue Seas,... but I was basically born with this ability to sense a hidden person's presence and predict one's movements, like what Fat-tori was doing. Even though it's pretty useful,... it can also be a pain with all of the voices all the time."

We soon come across a huge, open field littered with tons of human skulls on poles. Just then, we're visited by more of those Raider people.

One of them fires a bazooka round at us, but Luffy's body swells up as he yells, "Gum Gum

One of them fires a bazooka round at us, but Luffy's body swells up as he yells, "Gum Gum... BALLOON~~~!!" and bounces the shot away from us. Sanji tells Luffy that the guy who shot at us is the masked Raider we met in the White Sea. So, Luffy exclaims, "Hey, what's your problem!!? Want to fight!!?" One of the Raiders tells us that if we try to do anything weird on this island, he'll treat us like Eneru, and eliminate us too! And that just made Luffy want to fight him even more. The Raiders leave as we continue our path wondering what's this island's problem.

Soon enough, we get to the Sacrificial Altar and meet up with the rest of our friends. We also see that Going Merry's mast is broken off, that Gan Fall, Pierre, and Chopper are pretty badly wounded. After some consideration, we decide to camp out in the forest. And then Usopp starts talking about the information everyone has gathered up, including the fact that this island is the same island that Noland once saw AND is the city of gold! So it was decided that tomorrow we'll go and find the gold.

 And then Usopp starts talking about the information everyone has gathered up, including the fact that this island is the same island that Noland once saw AND is the city of gold! So it was decided that tomorrow we'll go and find the gold

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: 1,367 words.