Our Punishment

Just then, we see Conis's dad, Pagaya, coming in on a waver and crashing on land.

Her dad asks if we're friends of hers as she answers, "Yes, I just met them, Father

Her dad asks if we're friends of hers as she answers, "Yes, I just met them, Father. They're from the Blue Sea. Also, look who came back." When Pagaya saw me, he said, "Ah, Kaito-kun. Nice to see you again." "Yeah. It's good to be back here too, sir." I reply. As Pagaya tells us that he just finished fishing, Nami asks them how the waver works. Then, Conis replies, "...Ah, you don't know what a 'dial' is?"

After Luffy tried to use the waver and sank into the White-White Sea, plus Pagaya's explanation of how to maneuver it, Nami gave it a try and is doing great on the waver. We holler to her that we're heading to Pagaya's house before doing so. While heading to the house, Pagaya explains the difference between Sea and Island Clouds, as well as what they're basically made up of. Then, we soon arrive at Pagaya and Conis's house, and I've got to say, it's pretty nostalgic to be back here after so long.

 At the house, Conis hands Luffy a shell/Dial, and he says, "Usopp is stupid!!!" Then, she instructs him to push the apex of the shell, which he does, and the Dial repeats what Luffy just said

At the house, Conis hands Luffy a shell/Dial, and he says, "Usopp is stupid!!!" Then, she instructs him to push the apex of the shell, which he does, and the Dial repeats what Luffy just said. "That's a Tone Dial. It records sounds and then repeats it later." my friend explains. Conis also showed and explained what other Dials can do. Suddenly, I got a thought and asked, "Hey, Conis. Remember that huge, swirly-looking fruit that  grew here once, and my parents were going to take back to the Blue Seas, but I took a bite of it?"

Conis nods and replies, "Yes, indeed. Your parents seemed pretty shocked as well as agitated and livid when you did that." "Well, that fruit was something called a Devil Fruit, which gives the person who eats it special abilities, but they can't swim ever again, like how Luffy demonstrated earlier with your father's waver. But anyway, I think I finally understand what kind of Devil Fruit I ate. I ate the Daiyaru-Daiyaru (Dial-Dial) Fruit and became a Dial man." Luffy and the others are surprised about the fruit I ate.

Sanji soon finishes making his "Sky Island Full Course Special with Fruit and Sky Food" lunch. As Sanji worries about Nami, Conis explains to us about the one place that no one should ever enter: "Upper Yard" and it's supposedly where God Eneru lives. Hearing someone else's name being the one of God somewhat worried me, since it was someone else last time I was here. Anyway, Luffy gets extremely excited as we try to reason with him into not going, but I think we all thought the same thing, 'He's going for sure...' Anyway, as Luffy talks about going to Upper Yard to save Nami, Pagaya says that he can repair our broken waver for us.