Fights on the Going Merry

And so, the six of us, if you count Pierre, staying on the ship are sailing through the forest, very slowly I might add. "There's nothing we can do, 'Captain' Usopp." Nami explains, "The current of the Milky Road is too rough, so we can only rely on the Dial Boat to push us along." As Usopp understands that, and getting rejected to be protected by Sanji, he kinda orders me to do it. I just tell him, "Usopp, you should protect yourself because you'll need to do so if we're not around." as Nami grabs Gan Fall's medicine that Chopper made.

Then, Gan Fall explains about him being "God" of this island until six years ago. "You know, I thought you looked familiar from somewhere when I was here 9 years ago." I mention. Gan "God" Fall explains about the miracle of Upper Yard appearing due to the Knock-up Stream and the beginning of the 400 year war between the citizens of the sky and the raiders, the residents of the land who came up with the island.

He also explains about Eneru appearing out of nowhere with a powerful army, what happened to the God's Militia, and why the Raiders tried to attack us. As I'm hearing all of this, I'm getting worried about what has Skypiea become in the last 9 years. Later, he has us try to break a Dial. Sanji hits it with all his might plus a big hammer, but it looked like it didn't even move a centimeter. Gan Fall then instructs Sanji to aim the shell at the barrel it was on and push the apex of it facing him. Once Sanji did that, the barrel basically explodes!

The Knight of the Sky explains that this Dial is called an Impact Dial -Sanji, Usopp, and I think back to what Satori, the meatball priest talked about- as well as how ordinary Dials can be used in Sky Combat, such as adding a Heat Dial to a lance to make a Fire Lance and a Flame Dial to a bird to get a Fire-breathing Bird too. He also explains about the island people's Mantra.

Just then, at the very last second, I heard someone's voice and dodged before a ton of lightning hit me, although it hit Sanji instead as he tried to kick the lightning guy. Usopp yells that he can't hear a heartbeat as the rest of us hear, "Yahahahahahaha!! Hahaha--- What an idiot. Attacking me wasn't a good idea... assuming I'm not yet here to kill you." "THEN WHY ARE YOU HERE!!?" Gan Fall exclaims. "Hah--- Such a cold greeting!" the new guy replies, "Especially since we haven't seen each other for 6 years, former god... Gan Fall."

Usopp starts screaming about Sanji being dead, but I tell him that I can still hear his voice with my Mantra as well as Nami telling him that his hand is on the wrong side, and soon enough, Usopp finds out that Sanji is still alive

Usopp starts screaming about Sanji being dead, but I tell him that I can still hear his voice with my Mantra as well as Nami telling him that his hand is on the wrong side, and soon enough, Usopp finds out that Sanji is still alive. But then, the new guy electrocutes Usopp as well and tells us, "If you don't want to end up like him... Keep quiet... Okay?" Nami and I cover our mouths just so we don't get electrified too. The new guy then explains that he's "almost done" and that he's just here to "say a little farewell," and even about the remains of the Golden City, Shandora. And then, the guy disappears, without a trace.

The next thing we know, we hear two guys laughing like, "Ho Ho ho ho!!!"

One of the two tells us that they're here to avenge their brother, Satori

One of the two tells us that they're here to avenge their brother, Satori. Nami tries to tell them that she doesn't know what they're talking about, but I just clear my throat, and I think she now understands what they mean. Gan Fall, Nami, and I get ready to battle the younger two of the triplets as Gan tells us that we need to figure out what Dials they use.

Hotori and Kotori start kicking and hitting the already passed out Usopp and Sanji. Nami tries to hit one of them, but her attack hits his hand and he thanks her for the "impact." He thrusts his hand forward to hit Nami with an impact, but instead, a stench comes out. He explains that he stored passed gas in an Odor Dial. They then show us what Dials they have. One has a Flame and Axe Dial, while the other has an Impact and Odor Dial. After that, they spin around each other to confuse us on which has which Dials. Although, I can tell which triplet is which, thanks to my Mantra. One tries to burn Gan Fall, but I yell at him, "It's the Odor Dial!!" as the gas comes out again. But then, the other one uses his Flame Dial and makes the gas explode!!

Thankfully, instead of being blown away, Gan Fall dodges the blow and defeats one of the two attackers as he tells him, "Only a fool would think so. You underestimated me!!!" Then, I see Nami's strange rod things flying back towards Hotori and knocks him off the ship. Gan Fall tells Nami to grab his gauntlet, which is equipped with an Impact Dial, and use it to finish him. Nami goes grab the Knight's gauntlet as the triplet comes back for "revenge," and starts talking that he will never forgive us, no matter how much we beg him to.

Nami starts launching "Cool Balls" as Hotori uses his Flame Dial. All of a sudden, it gets seriously foggy as Nami and I put our hands up against him. Then, we yell, "DOUBLE IMPACT!!!!" and Hotori is defeated, as the two of us gripe about the Impact Dial hurting ourselves. I was probably griping more because I used myself as the Impact Dial. But like that, Nami sighs, "...Good!!! We... saved both the ship and the crew."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: 1,051 words.