Luffy Versus Eneru

So, Eneru leads Nami and me through a cavern and shows us a huge ark he calls "Maxim." Nami also brings her waver along with us. The "god" explains that his ship can fly, that it's powered by lightning, and that he used practically all of the gold he found on the island to transform lightning into mechanical energy. As we get onto Maxim, and Nami and I gawked at the amount of gold there is, Eneru tells us that something has caused a ruckus on Angel Island. "Ah... Is it because of us!?" Nami wonders.

"No..." Eneru replies, "It's probably just a small problem. Yahahaha..." I ask him if the Mantra ability requires a known Target to work properly, and he answers, "Yes, but I am different. Using Mantra with my electrical ability, I can create sonic waves like radar. I can detect and pass judgement on anything in this island... and if I want, the entire country."

Eneru sits on his throne and says this scary bit to us, "The final scene of Skypiea... will be the banquet of the dancing angels. Won't you like to see their faces before they die? YAHAHAHAH..." So, heck yeah, we were freaked out. I start thinking in my head, 'He's too dangerous. We need to get out of here and fast... There has to be a way to get out of here! We just have to find it!' As we're getting nervous, Eneru looks a little concerned. We ask him if something's wrong, but he says that it's nothing. Although, I think I know what he's concerned about because my own Mantra picked-up three new voices and one of them is a bird's. It's either that or something entirely different.

"Hm... Those 5 survivors are still down... I'm not very pleased right now. How can there be a mistake in my prediction!!?" Eneru exclaims, and then calls out, "You must be Luffy." There, we see the Straw Hat Pirates' captain as we call out to him, "Luffy! Be careful!" Eneru then looks at us with a cold stare, as we cover our mouths to shut up, before laughing about the angels knowing about the fate of Skypiea. That's when Luffy yelled, "I said, you don't look... like God, Stupid!!!" as "God" tells him that he'll show him soon enough.

And with that, Luffy stretches his arms up, and lands on Maxim. But Eneru launches his lightning as "God's Judgement" at him. Everyone was scared that Luffy lost just like that, but I knew better, thanks to my Mantra, that he's still alive. It looked like he dodged the attack, but I think I know what's actually going on. Right now though, Eneru unleashes his "Thunder Dragon" at Luffy and hits him, and then yells, "100 million volts!!! SHOCK RELEASE!!!" Now, a normal person would definitely be dead from all of that electricity, but surprisingly, Luffy is practically unscathed as he punches the false God in the stomach. It seems that since Luffy's body is made of rubber, he's actually immune to the thunder, and that makes him Eneru's one and only natural enemy!

Although it looks like Luffy won, Eneru backs up and asks what he is. When Luffy answered that he's a rubber man, apparently "God" didn't know what rubber is, maybe because there isn't any rubber in the White-White Sea. Luffy goes for multiple different kinds of attacks, but he can't land another hit due to Eneru's Mantra. Soon, Eneru pins Luffy against the golden wall with his staff. The pirate captain makes Eneru dodge and attacks some more.

Just then, Eneru forged his staff into a trident!! The Lightning Man tries to hit Luffy, but he dodges up onto the gold face of the flying ship. Luffy then jumps off to attack him, although Eneru disappears and reappears behind him, using and traveling through gold as a medium. Luffy dodges and grabs the trident, but comes to the realization that it's insanely hot. Thankfully, Luffy basically stomps on "god" with a move called "Gum Gum... Axe!!!" He then tries his rubber machine gun move, but Eneru actually just grabbed his arms and slammed him against the floor.

"You have picked a bad time... to tour the Sky island, pirates of the Blue Sea." Eneru explains, "I am God. I can easily predict the future. Not to mention your punches. After all, my will alone created this world! You are foolish to stand up against me with such weak power. How about it? Witness by my side... THE ANNIHILATION OF THIS COUNTRY. YAHAHAH..." He then yells, "MAX 200 MILLION VOLTS!! SHOCK RELEASE!!!" as he charges up his flying ship. Nami and I start worrying a whole lot as we exclaim, "What should we do, Luffy! We..." Although, Luffy tosses his straw hat to us, plus tells us, "Quit yapping. You are the future Pirate King's friends, so stop being such worriers!"

As Maxim starts flying up, Eneru tells us, "YAHAHAHAHA!!! All the circuits of the arc... have been activated. I call it Death Piea. In the midst of hopelessness, it is the savior of the world." While Nami and I try to make sense of that sentence, we see immensely dark clouds coming Eneru's Death Piea. He explains that with his energy, the arc can produce thunder clouds that contain strong electrical currents through it, and that the clouds will be able to emit thunders ten times stronger than his attacks. He even demonstrates by shooting some lightning into the cloud, and it launches a huge lightning bolt at Angel Island. Luffy then yells at Eneru, "Why are you doing this! The citizens never did anything wrong! Just because you think you're God, YOU WILL TAKE AWAY EVERYTHING!?"

The two start fighting more as Luffy gets burnt more by the golden trident. Then, it looks like Luffy gets an idea as he announces, "Gum Gum... 'Baka'!!!" and makes a weird face. As Eneru starts thrusting his weapon at him, I notice that Luffy must've made himself so dumb that since he's not even thinking, his movements can't be read. But Luffy then says that because he turned into a dumb ass, he couldn't attack. So, he goes for a different move he calls, "Gum Gum... Octopus!" as Nami and I yell, "STOP USING THOSE STUPID ATTACKS!!"

But then, I see the brilliance of the idea of his as he yells, "Gum Gum... Octopus Rampage!!" and starts punching and kicking the ship, which is by doing so, the rebound/ricochet attacks are entirely random and hit Eneru. Then, Luffy gives the false God two attacks of his, one I've seen, and one that I haven't. First, "Gum Gum... Bazooka!!" And then, "Gum Gum... Rifle!!"

Although it looked like Luffy won, Maxim is still flying up as Eneru starts getting up and says, "... My plans would have worked flawlessly if it wasn't for you...!! Everyone would fear me... worship me...!! ... My... world... A punk like you... is no match for me!!" Soon, the ship finally comes up from the underground place and into the sky. "Look carefully, Rubber man... " the false God tells Luffy, "This island is doomed... Nothing can save it now...!!" Luffy yells at him to shut up as he goes for another rubbery punch, but Eneru uses his "Thunder Alchemy" move on the golden wall behind him and made a big gold ball wrap around Luffy's extended arm.

Eneru then kicks the gold ball off of the ship as Luffy gets pulled by it. "With you out of the way, the world is mine, once again!!" Eneru comments, "There will be no one to stop me!!!" Then, Luffy replies, "In this world... there are a lot of people. IN THE BLUE SEA... THERE ARE A LOT OF MONSTROUS GUYS TO DEFEAT... SOMEONE LIKE YOU..." But, Eneru whacked him off of the ship and told him to, "Fall with the Sky Island...!!"

Nami and I get freaked out that Luffy is falling down with that giant, golden arm weight, but even more freaked out when Eneru attacks Aisa, Pierre, and him. "YAHAHAHAHA... ...The feeling of sadness... is all the remains of those three." the lightning bastard tells us, "Now... no matter how you... cry or revolt, you can't save this country."

Then, as he sits on his throne, Eneru asks Nami and me, "After surviving such events... don't you two have high hopes for the future?" We answer yes as well as, "However, getting there with you... is not much different from being alone...!! What good is the treasure if we are alone?" Then, Nami finishes the statement, "After sharing so much of our dreams... instead of sacrificing them and leave with you... I WOULD RATHER...!! HAVE NOTHING AT ALL!!!" as I yell, "AND I WOULD RATHER... BE WITH MY FRIENDS THAN TO DESERT THEM WITH THE LIKES OF YOU!!!" Eneru looks at us while starts up his lightning and asks, "You really do not value your lives, do you?"

 BE WITH MY FRIENDS THAN TO DESERT THEM WITH THE LIKES OF YOU!!!" Eneru looks at us while starts up his lightning and asks, "You really do not value your lives, do you?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: 1,526 words.