Meeting up at the Shandorian Ruins

"Man, that hurt. Looks like we got out of the frying pan and into the stomach acid." I mutter to myself. As Gan Fall wonders if he should dig a hole through the reptile's stomach wall, and Nami and I yell at him for thinking of that idiotic idea, we see that Luffy's in here as well for who knows how long. He is shocked that we just got eaten by the snake, but we yell at him, "YOU'RE IN THE SNAKE'S STOMACH, TOO! YOU IDIOT!!" That's when he realizes that he got eaten too. "That's what we've been trying to tell you! Look, it seems your clothes are already melting..." Nami tells him. Which makes him reply with, "Ah!! It's true! We have to find this snake's butt hole now!" We smack him and exclaim, "Where do you think you are going to go out from!!?"

Luffy tries to explain what we should do, a.k.a.: we get pooped out of the snake, but Nami yells at him kinda scary-like and explains, "Anyway, we were probably swallowed because he was totally pissed off! We should get out before he goes berserk again!" That's when we think we realize something. Nami and I ask Luffy if he's been rampaging around in here, and he answers, "Yup! I was trying to dig a hole so I could get out...," and then asks if we have any food out of the blue. That's when Nami clenches a fist and I grab my Sansetsukon as we yell, "You... IDIOT~~!!!" and hit him.

That's when the snake moves around more, and we are flung around a lot. Soon enough, I feel like the reptile is falling, and when it opened its mouth wide enough, Nami, Gan Fall, and I shot out of there and land back on the cloudy ground. "Where is this place...!? Luffy and Asia are still inside the snake." Nami wonders as Gan Fall tells her to have faith in Pierre and that even he doesn't know where we are. The snake seems to be very happy and starts to dancing and then cries. Just then, I see Eneru attack the giant reptile with a pillar of lightning. That's when we notice that Zoro and Robin are here too. We tell them that Luffy is still inside the snake. "HOW THE HECK DID HE GET THERE!?" Zoro asks as the two of us yell back, "I DON'T KNOW! HE WAS IN THERE BEFORE US!!"

I hear Eneru talk about the game of his is almost over, with six contestants left. Nami and I stay behind a wall so that the "god" only sees the 4 of them over there. But, Eneru then says, "Thus... It is quite problematic that there are still 7 survivors here." And that means that he did see us -either that, or he heard our voices with his Mantra. He asks if the last of us will do it ourselves, or should he do it himself. The four of them in front of "God" refuse to do it, which scares both of us behind the wall. Just then, the four others say that Eneru will go down.

Gan Fall talks to Eneru, and we all soon find out that the current "god" is going to destroy Skypiea and go down to the Blue Seas and rule over that. We also find out that Eneru killed all of Gan Fall's militia, basically slaughtered them. Gan Fall rushes forward to hit Eneru, but the lightning guy, dodges to the side of him and says, "Ten million... Twenty million... Thirty million volts... 'VARI'!!!" as he electrocutes our friend with that much electricity!! Then, Robin notifies us that Eneru has most likely eaten the Goro-Goro (Rumble-Rumble) Fruit and has the power of lightning!!!

"Perfect, it is now the predicted time... There are exactly six survivors." Eneru congratulates us, "Now I shall travel to the Fairy Vearth (the Blue Seas)! And all of you shall come with me!!" Robin asks about what if we refuse, which "God" replies that if we stay, we will fall into the abyss along with Skypiea. And that leads to Robin telling him that the golden bell will also fall, and for that, Eneru electrocutes her with who knows how much of a voltage. Thankfully, Zoro helped and moved Robin out of the way. He and Wiper then start attacking Eneru, and they're doing their best to do so.

Eneru asks them why they're attacking him as Zoro asks, "Who are you trying to invite?" He tries to slice through him, but the so-called God uses his Devil Fruit to dodge, and as he grabs Zoro's swords, he electrocutes him as well. While Eneru talks about how "mortal men" fear death the most, and about what men do to pray to God, Wiper wraps himself around the false God and tells him about the Kairoseki or Seastone that's draining his strength as he uses the extinct Reject Dial -which is ten times more powerful than an Impact Dial- on Eneru.

When we thought Eneru was dead, the rest of us remaining see a lot of lightning as the god restarts his own heart!! "It's not 'God' that people fear... It's the 'terror'... that 'God' incarnates." he tells us. Then, Wiper talks about how he and his Shandian friends and ancestors have been searching for this place, and then tells Eneru to move out of his way. But, Eneru actually destroys one of Wiper's Rollerblade like shoes, taps one of the four drums that on his back, sends a thirty million volts "Thunderbird" at his opponent, and electrocutes him so much that I'm scared out of my wits about this guy.

Zoro rushes towards the lightning man as Eneru sends a "Thunder Beast" and electrocutes him again. The only ones left are Eneru, Nami, and me, maybe Luffy, Aisa, and Pierre if they're still alive in the snake. Although, Wiper stands back up, and as Eneru asks him why he's doing it, he answers, "FOR MY ANCESTORS!!" before getting utterly defeated by the lightning guy's "God's Judgement" of the huge electric pillar. After everything, Eneru stands before us looking very scary. Being shocked to our cores, Nami and I tell him, "...UH... I... ...UM... PLEASE... TAKE... US...!! Please take us with you to... the dream world! Please?" And thankfully, Eneru accepts and has us follow towards somewhere.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: 1,091 words.