RECOVERY

Naruto's point of view

I've been in the hospital for the past week. Even thou my injuries healed up quickly the doctor insisted on staying in bed and resting. Except for that I think she is really nice unlike the others. If the ANBU weren't guarding me I think they would try and kill me the second they see me, so the stay in the hospital was pretty good. I got to do some training with Kurama. Of course only in my mind so I wasn't very bored and the ANBU were very kind to me too. Now they also know about Kura from Jiji so they let me sleep the whole stay (except for when I was eating and on the toilet) so I could train sensori in my mind. I am pretty good at it now even thou I still unnecessarily loose some chakra but it's much better than before. My wound's are completely healed and thanks to Kura my eyes look normal and the craved words are completely gone. I still have a lot of scars thou but if I wear a long sleeves and pants no one should notice. I had some broken bones too which was the reason I had to stay for so long but none of them stuck out so there is no sign from the outside of them ever being broken. They should let me out today so I could start my training and that is why Jiji came to tell me who my teachers will be. Also it looks like he brought something with him.

H: "Naruto ma'boy. Are you feeling all right?"

N: "Yes! I am completely healed. So can I start training now?"

H: "Yes of course but before that I would like to give you these brain teasers to test your IQ since you can't do the normal IQ tests. Do you think you can solve them? You just have to somehow make all the parts fall together and make a square out of it. " He handed me some "box" with different separated parts sticking out of it that could be moved and it was infused with chakra so I couldn't see the inside mechanism. I replied with "sure" and started moving, turning, pushing and pulling those different parts and in about 30 seconds I was done and handet him the "box" back.

H: "24 seconds? It took me a 5 minutes and I didn't have to concentrate on sensori at the same time like you. 'sight'. Let's skip a few of the easier ones shall we? Here try this one." He wrote down something on a paper he had and handed me another teaser this time at least five times the previous one and each sticking part had another sticking parts that had to form out a shape so it would fall together with the others and form the bigger part and the bigger parts had to form a shape to fall into each other as well. So basically if you form the first shape wrong but it would somehow fall together and than find out it was wrong in the end you would had to start from beginning and dissolve all the parts. I had this one done in a minute or so.

H: "52 seconsds? 'sight' Try this one." He pulls out a sealing scroll and at least 2 meters long brain teaser with at least 30 parts sticking out of it and each of those had another 20 smaller parts sticking out and those had another and those another and so on. It looks like a tree. I started solving it and in less than 5 minutes I had it done.

H: "'sight' 4 minutes and 29 seconds. It doesn't even surprise me anymore. Did Kurama help you somehow?" After hearing that I burst out laughing and when I finally catch my breath I answer.

N: "Are you serious? After watching me solve the first one his brain stopped working and he dropped to the ground with steam coming out from his head. hehehehe. It was hilarious." I wipe the tears that formed during my laugh from my eyes and he snickers under his breath after hearing that.

H: "Well this was the hardest puzzle I had and normally it takes from 2 to 5 hours to solve it. So according to this chart your IQ is... 230? I expected you to have a high IQ but this?"

N: "What is your IQ Jiji?"

H: "Well I have around 160."

N: "And do you know who has the biggest IQ in the village."