ITACHI

Naruto's point of view

I slowly open my eyes into the darkness that I have been seeing for more than week. I feel the bed is wet with my blood but all the injuries are healed like always. I touch the places I've been hit and find only a few scars as a reminder of the last attack. My body is covered with scars everywhere except my face. I am thankful to Kura for healing me and that he used so much of his chakra to heal those craved words I had so there won't be even a scars. Unfortunately Kurama isn't always able to heal the injuries in time especially if there is a lot of them so I still have scars from some attacks and most of them from... him. 

'Kura? Are you up?'

'' 'growl' Yes now I am. What do you want?'' I "look" on my alarm clock with my sensori.

'What time is it?'

''6.46 a.m. Don't worry. You can go back to sleep. I was gonna wake you up at 8 a.m. anyway.''

'No. I think I am going to take a shower and clean all the blood.'

''Good luck kid. Blood doesn't come down easily from fabric.''

'Who said I am gonna try and clean it from the fabric. I am just going to change the bed sheets and clean the blanket so it won't stain the new bed sheets with blood.' I think as I sand up and walk to the bathroom. Kurama remained quiet so I undress myself and get into the shower. As I turn it on only a cold water starts running down my small body, just like always since the villagers don't let hot water to get to my apartment. I take the body wash sponge and start cleaning my body. Afterwards I wrap myself in a towel and get back to my room. I take out some clothes and put them on me. I than start cleaning my bed and my apartment from the blood and later on from the dust as well since I don't have what to do until 11 a.m. When I am finished my stomach starts growling and I go to the kitchen for some food. The only thing I have to eat is ramen so I take out the cup from the fridge and put a water in the kettle. After the ramen is ready I eat it on one slurp and put the cup in the rubbish. 

'Kuraaa. I am bored. What time is it?' I look up at the clock in the kitchen. I wish I knew how to use the sensori to see such details as a hands on the clock but I still have a long way to go to use sensori on such level.

''9.37 a.m. The training ground 15 is about an hour from here so you have around 20 minutes.''

'Thans Kami. I'll go and change. Help me pick up something that isn't too torn ok?'

''Sure. If you have something like that. You should ask the old geezer for some new clothes for your birthday too.''

'And where would be the point in that. The villagers would either destroy them of steal them and also I can't see so I don't really care how I look. Jiji would also ask what happened to the old ones since he bought me so many of them when I started living here and he would get pretty pissed off if he found out. I am only wearing the best clothes I have around him so he wouldn't get suspicious which means I have to do the same around the ANBU if I don't want them to tell it to Jiji-san. So help me pick up some clothes please.'

''I don't get you kid but it seems I can't change your mind right now so I will help you.'' Kura picked up some black pants that reached just to my knee and white t-shirt that he said wasn't torn anywhere and was also clean. It was in the very back of my wardrobe so I just didn't notice it before but I was kinda happy I still had some good clothes. I put on the white sandals from the hospital and went to the training ground 15. Kura navigated me the whole way and we got there in about an hour just as he said, of course not without some stupid villagers's talks and glares. Itachi wasn't there jet so I sit under one of the trees that were there and closed my eyes not that it made any difference since I still saw just dark. This training ground was much much muuuch smaller than the Forest of death. It was mostly just a flat ground with high trees all around it and a small lake with a river in one corner. After a few minutes I sensed Itachi's chakra coming closer so I stood up and walked to the entrance to meet him.

Naruto the hidden ANBUOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara