FIRST LESSON

Naruto's poin of view

''Kid wake up! It's  10 a.m. You have to prepare for your lesson with that Nara.''

'Yea'yawn'h. I am up.' I yawned in my mind. Today Kura was telling me about the history of shinobi again while I was asleep. He didn't want me to train sensori since I was tired from the training like the last time. I activate my sensori grab the pillow and blanket and jump down from the tree I was sleeping at. I am already used to sleeping in the trees from the times the villagers hunted me to the forest and I had to spend the night there so I don't fall down. If you want to know why I was sleeping in the tree by Kura's words it was 'Because the ground is too cold today and it is safer for you to sleep in the tree.' but I think he just didn't want any of the creatures that live here to sleep on me like the last time. I wash my face in the pound under the mountain and undress. Than I wash my body and put the new set of clothes on. Guess next time I will have to bring the toothbrush as well. I forgot it this time. I hide the blanket and pillow back in the bag and put the bag to a small gap in the mountain just enough for the bag to fit, cowering it with a rock that reaches to my waist so no one would take the bag. I know that not much people come here but the creatures might want to tear it to shreds of something so better be safe than sorry. I than leave the forest with the old clothes in my hands and go back to my apartment. I wash the clothes and put them outside to dry, taking the bed sheets that were drying there before inside. I put them in the wardrobe and prepare another set of clothes that isn't too destroyed for tomorrow. Right now I am wearing another set of clothes from the 'Foxie's choice' collection which is a brown t-shirt (all the t-shirts he is wearing are short sleeve just so you know I don't know if I mentioned it before) with green baggy pants that reach under my knee. He told me those colors so I have to believe him. It is maybe October but the days aren't so cold since the sun is shining brightly but the nights are quite cold but I can handle sleeping outside since I've been sleeping outside in the middle of December before because of the villagers of course. My shoes are still just the hospital sandals. 

'What is the time Kurama?'

''11:12. You have some time to eat.''

'K' I prepare a cup of ramen again since it is the only thing I have and eat it before leaving to go to the Nara household ignoring the villagers. I am blind but not deaf plus my hearing is much stronger than the one of normal humans and loosing sight just made it even stronger. My hearing is probably so strong because I spend most of my life hiding in the forest even when I was living in the orphanage. I finally arrive in front of the house and knock on the door lightly, showing my shyness again. I hope they weren't pretending in front of Itachi yesterday. 

Y: "Coming." The same woman opened the door looking around and than lowering her head to look at me.

Y: "Oh it is you Naruto. Welcome. Come inside." I clutch the bottom of my shirt and look down lowering my head a little.

N: "Th-thank you madam. "

Y: "Ou no no. There is no need to be so formal. Call me Yoshino or obasan."

N: "T-than obasan will be allright?"

Y: "Yes of course. I always wonted to me an aunt for Kushina-san's child." She smiles warmly at me an I pick up my head a little and smile at her lightly with my eyes closed.

Y: "Ok now I'll go call your teacher. Sit where ever you like." She goes to the stairs and scream in totally different voice than the one she was talking to me with.

Y: "NARUTO IS HERE SO COME DOWN AND STOP SLACKING OFF. ALSO WHEN IS OUR SON COMING HOME? I HOPE HE ISN'T SLACKING OFF LIKE HIS FATHER SOMEWHERE DOING NOTHING."