TRAINING WITH A DEMON

Naruto's point of view

Kura navigated me to the Forest of death. If I should describe it in one word it is huge. (in this story the forest is two times bigger which means its radius is around 20km) It is surrounded by high fences and there is a lot of gates. I think Kurama said there is 44 of them. We are entering through the southernmost gate since it is the nearest. It is locked, obviously, but the fence can be climbed since it's a chain link fence. And that is the first part of my training. Climbing over the fence of the Forest of death.

...

It was easy. Didn't take me more than a minute. The fence was about 8 meters high.

''Now that we are inside the next part of the training is running. Run one time around the forest and then we'll continue.''

"What? But it's huge. I can't run that much. It would take me the whole day!!!" I scream out loud and I hear the echo repeat it few times.

''It should be 9 in the morning. The circuit of the forest is around 125 km so you should start running if you want to continue this training because if you don't make it in 5 hours I won't train you anymore.'' His words hit me hard and I immediately started running as fast as my small legs could. I still don't know how to use my chakra to help me run faster so I have to depend on my physical abilities and use my chakra only to see where I am going. As I was running I could feel a lot of creatures watching me from the forest. They were releasing a deadly aura but stopped once I started smiling at them and started releasing my innocent and peaceful aura which is something I learned to do to make the animals in the forest trust me and to stop them from being afraid of me so we could play. It seems that the animals in the Forest of death are really dangerous but harmless if you show them you are their friend just like normal animals. I can still feel that some of them would hurt me if I got too close since they are hungry but even they decided to leave me and go back to the forest.

After 4 hours I was so tiered I was about to drop to the ground but Kurama noticed and started encouraging me.

''Kid. You have just one hour left and 25 km in front of you.If you stop now you can forget about me training you. Do you want to stay weak and defenseless or do you want to me a strong shinobi like your parents were. They put their trust and hopes into you. Is this how you're paying them back?  You have to continue and don't lose hope. You already run 100 km. Do you want to put that to waste? So just run! I know you can do it! I want to train you so you can show those villagers one day who Naruto Uzumaki-Naikaze-Senju is but if you don't put everything you have into it you can forget about it!'' His words gave me the power to continue and I finished the last 25 km in only half an hour. After that I dropped to the ground panting but with a smile on my face.

'I DID IT!' I thought as Kurama started clapping in my mind.

''I knew you could do it. You are really one in a kind. I am proud of you.''

'You better be you stupid fox.'

'' 'gasp' What did you just say. Don't you dare start swearing kid.''

'Or what? You will growl at me?'

''Watch it kid. I can still stop training you.''

'As if. You won't stop training me for some stupid reason as that. And also 'stupid' isn't that big of a deal. I know worse.'

''Hmpf. You know me too well. But still. Four years old shouldn't swear.''

'I am not a normal four year old and you know it. So. Do I get a pause since I finished earlier?'