KAKASHI SHOWS AFFECTION

Naruto's point of view 

I wake up on a tree and realize Kura is still asleep. That means I still have time before my next sensei comes pick me up. I jump down from the tree and use my sensori to scan the forest around me. There are some animals near by so I decide I will play with them before Kurama wakes up and starts being jealous. I easily earn their trust since I am spending a lot of time in this forest and they must have notice me. We play for a few hours. I thing it was around 2 or less hours. While we were playing a lot of others animals and creatures joined in even the huge scary ones. Kurama finally wakes up and scolds me for playing with dangerous creatures while he is asleep and can't protect me and tells me it is 10 o'clock. I wash my self again and put clean clothes on. Then I brush my teeth and go to the apartment. I decide I will eat outside today so I take some money that I  have left and go to Ichiraku ramen since they are the only ones that let me eat in their restaurant and don't try to poison the food or higher the price. Teuchi and his daughter Ayame run this place and they are very kind people and treat me like a real person unlike others. As I come there and sit on the chair they both welcome me and immediately prepare me my ramen since I am a regular costumer and I always order the same thing. While I am eating they talk to me about how I've been (I always lie and tell them some fake stories because I don't want them to pity me and worry about me) and how their business is going. They always tell me the latest news about what is going on in the village and this time they are also curious why I haven't visited them in a long time. I just told them I was ill and they didn't ask more. I am a pretty good liar since I am lying to Jiji and them ever since I was 2 so they don't suspect a thing. After I am finished eating we say our goodbyes and I return to my apartment. Kura tells me it is 11.47 so I just lie on my bed, turn off my sensori and wait. After bout an half an hour someone knocks on my door and I answer the door. Judging by the chakra signature it is Kakashi.

N: "Good afternoon Kakashi-sensei." I welcome him simply.

K: "Oh 'hehe' emm... Good afternoon. I am sorry I am late. I was helping an old lady cross the road." He says sheepishly, scratching behind his neck.

N: "Why are you sorry? You are not that late." I say turning my head to the side like a puppy.

K: "ehm- What? Not that late. But I am two hours late ain't I?"

N: "Two hours? No you are not. Shikaku-sensei told me you will come at 12."

K: "OH. I see. He must have knew I will be late so he told you to come two hours later. 'heh' He really is smart. 'hehehe' 'sigh'. 

N: "Wait so you are two hours late? How can you be two hours late? Just say a later time if you can't come."

K: "Well that doesn't matter now. Let's go."

N: "Ok?" I say following him.

We came to the training ground 3 as Kura told me its name and Kakashi stopped in the middle. (it is the same training ground as in the anime a.k.a. the bell test training ground)

K: "So. The rules are simple. Hide and use your fighting skills and the moment of surprise to take this bell from me. I will also only use taijutsu so it will be even. Itachi told me he fought you even thou he is not your taijutsu teacher but it was to test your chakra control which is a ninjutsu training. This time you can't use chakra control to stand on a trees or water so it will be about your physical skills. Do you understand?" He said holding a bell in his hand. (this time it is not about a team work since he is alone)

N: "Yes I do sensei."

K: "Ok. Than begin." 

I jumped to the trees hiding my chakra (he can do that because he can use sensori) as he just stood there out in the open. I got an idea that I will attack him from the water since he stood next to a lake so I made my way to the lake and jumped in. It was far away from where Kakashi was so he didn't see me. I quietly swam to him holding my breath under water and than jumped at him from the lake ending a quick kick to his head. He was surprised since he dodged only at the last second by throwing himself backwards and than using his arms to throw himself back on his feet. Than we engaged a close range fight where he had an upper hand so I jumped back into the trees followed by him where I used my skills to move fast and agile in the trees to fight him. After a few fake hits I longed at him as a cover a grabbed the bell while I was in mid air with one of my legs being caught in his hand. With a quick movement I kicked the hand which was holding my other leg and set it free. As I was falling from the tree I caught one of the branches  but after a few seconds it broke and I was falling to the ground. That was when Kakashi caught me and putted me on the ground.