Chapter Eleven

Chapter Eleven

Tyler's P.O.V

"Tyler"

I heard his voice calling! I don't want to wake up! All he wants is to beat me anyway! I just want my brother! I want to go home! I want my life back I want to feel fresh air on my face! I forgive my brother for whatever he has done to put me here but I need him to come and get me now! I think I've been here 5 says if I have counted right but who knows half the time I get knocked unconscious!

"Tyler I know your awake so just open your eyes before I make you!" He spat at me

I reluctantly opened my eyes and stared into the eyes that were so warm and welcoming only a couple of weeks ago that are now dark and dangerous!

"ahh there you are beautiful" he said smiling at me

"lee I want to go outside" I said my voice hoarse

"You know you can't do that so why even ask princess"

"I feel sick and need fresh air that's why I'm asking I’m hungry, thirsty and I feel sick, why won't you let me outside"

"Well princess I offered you food and water but you refused so that’s your own fault and you can't go outside because you will scream and I don’t want to kill you, I’m having too much fun to do that!"

"You offered me mouldy bread and a weird coloured liquid so I didn’t want to eat it and you’re sick, I can't believe I thought you was nice all that time ago and stop fucking calling me princess"

"Well you are my PRINCESS! And today we are having some friends over for some fun so I will untie you but if you run I'll kill you and ill kill your brother"

him saying he is going to kill Trenton made my stomach twist, I don’t want my brother hurt so I guess I'll have to behave!

"Okay I promise I won’t do anything stupid"

"Good girl"

He untied me from the bed and I instantly rubbed my wrists they hurt so bad from being tied up I’m sure I’m going to have scars on my wrists

lee came up behind me once I stood up and put his arms around my waist if he wasn't keeping me captive I would have felt afraid but I don't and him touching me makes my skin crawl

"So princess seeing as you promise to be good I will get you something to eat and drink of your choice"

"Are you serious?" I question in disbelief

"Of course whatever you want it’s yours"

"Urm okay well can? I have pizza and a coke?"

"Your wish is my command"

Lee let me go and pulled out his phone and dialled a number

"Cool, on your way over pick up and cheese and tomato pizza and a coke" was all he said before hanging up

"It’s on its way princess"

"Err thanks I guess"

"You’re welcome now I got your some clothes and there’s a bathroom through that door I trust you to behave and go and sort yourself out and be careful with your face and ribs they will hurt to touch"

With that he kissed me on the cheek and left

I instantly wiped my cheek and walked towards the bathroom

When I walked into the bathroom it was dark and dingy but hey I'm not going to complain at least he was going to let me wash.

I walked over to the mirror and grimaced at my reflection my face was all blue, purple and black, my perfect nose was now crooked and I had cuts everywhere I dare not look at the rest of my body.

I turned the shower on and got in the lush warm water washed over me but as soon as it touched my ribs and all the cuts and bruises over my body it started to sting and feel like I was on fire! I quickly washed and got out the shower.

The clothes lee got me were actually really nice not something I would pick but still nice there was a tight white long sleeve top, some light blue skinny jeans, some black converse and some black underwear.

After I was finished getting dressed I walked out the bathroom and I heard another voice talking to lee and I recognized it I followed the sound of the voices and walked into what I think is the kitchen and there he was!

How could he do this?

"YOU" I screamed

The man turned around to face me and just smiled at me

"Yes me hey Ty"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys thanks for being patient ive been having some personal issues but now all sorted and im back :) sorry its short :)