Chapter Fifteen

Chapter Fifteen

We flew into her room to see Tyler on the floor wrapped in her duvet screaming, 

She must be having another bad dream.

Me and Trent ran over to her pulling the duvet off of her and trying to wake her up but she kept fighting us.

"TYLER!!" Trenton bellowed

Tyler woke up and lied in Trenton's lap crying

"Please don't let him get me" she sobbed 

It broke my heart seeing her cry and talking like that, I wan my happy smiley girl back.

"I won't let him get you ty" Trenton promised his broken sister

I didn't know what to do so I just sat there looking

I needed to speak to trenton to make a plan how to keep lee away from Tyler.

Tyler stopped crying and looked at me, she looked so sad but she gave me the smallest smile if you didn't know Tyler you wouldn't know she was even smiling.

"I want to go out, I don't want to be in the house" she spoke

"Ok" me and trent spoke in unison

20 minutes later we were all ready, we decided to pick my sister Amy up, go from ice cream, go beach then see movie later on.

When we picked Amy up it was a very emotional reunion between my sister and ty.

Amy told Tyler about Sarah and of course that made Tyler cry, I thought she would have known about Sarah but clearly not.

We had our ice cream and was now at the beach. The girls were sun bathing catching up on everything while me and Trent were in the sea planning how to keep Tyler safe.

So far me an Trent have planned to each buy a gun and one of us to always be with Tyler.

"So what do we do when she goes back to school?" I questioned

"Well summer vacation is in a week so I'm keeping her off. She's not going back till after summer" Trent replied like he was waiting for that question to come up.

"Yeah that sounds like a plan, I like it alot"

He smiled at me and we started heading back to the girls.

While we was walking back I noticed a blacked out range rover jeep, l looked around and nobody else was here. The person must of known I was looking because they pulled out the Parking lot and drove away.

STRANGE

I carried on walking bak to the girls forgetting about the mysterious jeep and driver.

I stood over Tyler she didn't realise I was there, so I started shaking and the water splashed onto Tyler.  

She sat up screaming

"ADAM!" She screamed at me

"Yes baby?" I asked faking innocence

"Your dead!" She shouted as she jumped to her feet running at me, I decided to play her game so I started running.

I could hear Tyler laughing behind me, I loved that sound it was like music to my ears.

"Adam slow down please" Tyler called out giggling

I started slowing down and turned around, I couldn't see Tyler anywhere! The blood drained from me and I started to panic

I ran back to Amy and Trent

"TRENTON" I shouted

He jumped to his feet smiling until he realised Tyler wasn't with me

"Adam where the fuck is tyler" he said storming over to me with clenched fists

"She was chasing me I turned around and she was gone"

"You had one simple thing to do and that was to watch MY FUCKING SISTER"

I went to replie when I heard an earth shattering blood curdling scream

"ADAM"

Me and Trent turned around that's when we seen lee carrying Tyler and trying to shove her in the blacked out jeep I seem earlier

I mentally cursed myself for not doing anything about it!

She was thrashing about trying to get away

Me and Trenton were running full speed up the beach to get to Tyler but lee was in the jeep and gone before we got there!

With tyler!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 15 :) only 5 or 6 chapters left and its all over :( update later today :)