Chapter Sixteen

Chapter Sixteen

Tyler's P.O.V

Adam just shook water all over me and right now I'm chasing him down the beach.

I'm not really mad it just shocked me 

He is way faster then me

"Adam slow down please" I shouted while laughing

That's when it happened I was grabbed, at first I thought it was Trenton so I squealed until I realised it wasn't Trent because they put there hand over my mouth.

I started panicking when they whispered in my ear "sshh princess I came back for you but not to hurt you, I'm here to look after you"

It was Lee! I felt sick why was he back? Why doesn't he wan to hurt me? Why does he want to look after me?

I tried fighting him off but he is stronger than me!

He was carrying me to the parking lot

When he tried putting me in the jeep I bit his hand and screamed Adam's name.

I could see Adam and Trent running up the beach so I tried fighting lee a bit longer so they could come save me.

The last thing I remember was lee whispering sorry in my ear and seeing Adams face before it went dark.

I woke up with a banging headache that's when it all came rushing back to me!

Adam soaking me, me chasing Adam and then lee grabbing me and taking me away!

But I'm not tied down and I'm not back in the dingy apartment! 

Where am I?

This place looked expensive.

The bed was a four poster with curtains all around it, silver silky bed sheets.

I got off the bed and walked over to the window.

The sight outside was the most breath taking view I've ever seen it was a massive field full of beautiful yellow flowers.

There was a boat house with decking next to it over a beautiful lake it was huge.

I turned back to look at the room and I honestly thought I was in a fairy tale, the room was beautiful. The walls were silver and gold! There was a huge stone fire with two chairs either side of it.

I walked over to one of the 3 doors in the room it was a walk in wardrobe full of men's and women's clothes, shoes, handbags and accessories it truly was amazing.

I walked over to one of the other doors it lead to a bathroom it was all marble and stone. The were twin sinks, a shower that could fit at least 4 people, a toilet and a huge bath which looked more like a hot tub!  

I truly was in awe with this room!

I went back over to he window to look at the amazing view.

I must have been standing there for some time before a pair of strong arms wrapped around my waist.

I came crashing back to reality when I realised they were Lee's arms!

I pulled away, turning around to look at him straight in the eyes so I could get answers!

His eyes were back to the soft calm welcoming eyes I first ever seen.

"Why are you doing this? Please tell me why? Why me?" I asked him

Lee just stared into my eyes as if he was searching for something, then he spoke

"Let's go sit down and ill explain why"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

Chapter 16 all done :) enjoy