The Warning

They arrive back in the cave.

"That was harder than I thought," Robin says sitting in the chair by the computer.

"Tell me about it, hey Rob you got snacks?" Kid Flash asks.

"In the fridge," Robin says.

"Raven, are you OK?" Jinx asks as she sees Raven wobble.

"I'm fine," Raven says as she regains her balance.

"Here, eat this," Kid Flash says giving Raven one of the apples he was about to eat.

"Thanks," Raven says as she takes the apple.

Raven eats the apple and feels a little bit better.

The computer goes off and all of them walk over as Robin answers the call.

"Hey Little Robin, what's up?" Robin asks.

"I was able to watch Zucco with the tracker you put on him and he is making a deal with someone, I have no clue who they are. All I could get is this picture," Little Robin pulls up a picture.

"Zucco has been doing research," Robin says.

Raven starts to remember something she read in a book she recieved from the Monks on Azarath.

When history repeats an old friend and enemy will rise again.

"Um, Robin your friend is acting weird," Little Robin says.

Robin looks behind him and realizes that Raven has the warning tattoos like before they fought Trigon.

"Don't worry, we will take care of it," Robin says before ending the conversation.

"Raven, there is no way Trigon can come back," Robin says as he walks over to his friend.

"I know and even though I should be rid of these markings they have come back."

"That's right Raven," a female voice says, a voice only Robin knows.

"Batgirl, how did you find me?" Robin asks.

"I still talk to Batman," Batgirl says, "Besides, I knew you couldn't handle Zucco alone."

"What do you know about the mark of Scath?" Raven asks.

"I know that even though Trigon is gone the markings come back when one of the people you care about is in danger," Batgirl says.

"How do we get rid of Zucco?" Jinx asks.

"First we get rid of his partner," Batgirl says.

"His brothers?" Kid Flash asks.

"No, someone much more dangerous, someone who will extort instead of getting vengeance," Batgirl says.

The computer goes off and shows a familiar logo.

"Slade," Robin says angered.

"Be careful Robin, you can't take both of them by yourself," Raven says.

"He won't be, Slade knows who he cares about the most," Batgirl says.

Robin's expression goes from anger to fear.

"History is going to repeat," Raven says.