Chapter Nineteen: Confide In Me

Chapter Nineteen-Confide In Me

When I woke up in the morning I felt invincible, amazing, like I was an Angel or something. I stretched an obvious smile on my face and turned over to look at Ashton...who wasn't there. So I sat up pulling the sheets to my body with a frown.

"So much for a romantic moment." I muttered under my breath. Then Ashton stepped out of the closet.

"You always think I leave you." Ashton said chuckling.

"Because you're not here." I said motioning to where he should be.

"I'm not there, because you're too much of a turn on, I couldn't be next to you without thinking of sex." Ashton said. "How do you feel?"

"Amazing." I sighed in delight. Ashton chuckled.

"I meant your legs." Ashton said smiling.

"Oh, I think they're better from last night, although I wouldn't know because I haven't attempted to walk yet." I said scooting to the edge of the bed with the covers still around me. Ashton stood in front of me stroking my face.

"Why are you hiding from me, I've seen it all countless times." Ashton smiled he pushed me back down on the bed gently and pulled the sheets off of me slowly. "You know I like what I see." I smiled and kissed him, wrapping my legs around his hips and my arms around his waist when I felt welted scratches. I pulled away quickly to look at it.

"What happened?" I asked, Ashton just stared at me unimpressed. "You mean I did that? When will it heal?"

"In a few days, maybe less." Ashton said shrugging.

"Did it hurt?" I asked scared. "I didn't want to hurt you." Ashton laughed and kissed my neck.

"Cupcake, I loved it." Ashton said. "And you are the only one who can hurt me, whether you like it or not."

"That's like...a turn on that scares me." I mumbled.

"Ohh, you should see the rest of my back." Ashton said amused. "You are a wild one."

"Well, I'm sorry anyway." I said honestly.

"I'm not." Ashton shrugged.

"You didn't do much to me." I said my arms crossed. Ashton raised his brow then began to show me all the bruises I had. "Oh, well it's not that bad."

"Oh, I know." Ashton said. "Go take your shower, I'll be downstairs." He gave me one quick peck before leaving me alone in the room. I smiled and sat up looking around the clean room. I got up and went into the bathroom and took my shower with only one thing on my mind-how passionate last night was. After I had washed myself completely I stepped out and wrapped a towel around my body then walked into the closet and went to pick out an outfit. I pulled out one of Ashton's flannels and a pair of short shorts then went to my drawer with my undergarments. I pulled out a matching set with a pair of black socks and got dressed. I straightened up the bed and went downstairs happily. As soon as I walked in the kitchen everyone grinned at me.

"What?" I asked confused. "Why is everyone so happy?"

"Oh, nothing." Seth said with grin.

"Just that you and Ashton had sex." Zyre said grinning. I looked over at Ashton with my hands on my hips.

"Oh, and it was the mind blowing kind too." Xenon said.

"Cause Ashton had you screaming till four in the morning." Raziel said. My face flamed.

"And how do you know it was me?" I asked my head held high.

"It wasn't any of us." Callum said.