Chapter 5

Time had passed by.

Lana was pregnant.

Charles was happy and he reminded his soon-to-be-wife constantly of his excitement. Lana was even more excited, everything was quickly coming together. Lana was going to get married and have a baby as well, their own family. It was something of a dream. It didn't seem real at all.

"I'm pregnant." The woman told Charles as the two stood in her living room.

The color seemed to drain from his face, he had no idea what to do now. He was stuck between his beautiful Lana, and this woman.

"Oh, please, don't tell me you will break my heart." She sat down on the couch and covered her face with her small hands. "You are going to leave me now."

Charles gathered himself together quickly and sat beside the woman, throwing an arm around her, quickly comforting her.

"What? Of course not baby. I will never leave you, why would you say that?" Charles consoled the red-haired woman.

She looked up with tears staining her cheeks. "You mean, you will stay with me? What about the baby?"

Charles rubbed the woman's shoulder and kissed it. It took him a brief moment before opening his mouth and saying anything, but then he looked in the woman's eyes and hugged her. "Our baby."

The woman smiled and wiped the remaining tears off her face. Relief took over her face, and she held Charles' hands. "Charles, I am falling in love with you."