Chapter Six

Chapter Six:
She Has A Crazy Idea
.

・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.

Lavender's eyes popped open and she silently shot up from the bed, "Shit, shit, shit.."

She looked around the room, knitting her eyes together at the unfamiliarity of the room. Her throat became dry as she slowly turned her head to look at the other side of the bed. "Oh, fuck."

Her voice was quiet as her eyes trailed over the sleeping girl. "Who is.. who is that?"

Lavender slowly pushed the covers of herself, her eyes widening at her naked state, which confirmed her suspicions of the previous night's events.

"Fuckin' shit.." Lavender muttered, her cheeks reddening at the memory of the cheerleader's lips against hers.

She crept around the room, pulling up her underwear and her shorts. Lavender pulled her shirt over her head, slipping her feet into her tennis shoes and shoving her phone in the back of her jean shorts.

She took one last look at the sleeping girl, who had her dark brown hair sprawled out around her before she silently ducked out of the unfamiliar room.

"Shit, shit, shit." Lavender muttered, realizing that it was well past ten in the morning and Eric would surely have her head by the time she got home.

With that in mind, she decided fuck it. She won't be going home until after Ricky Berry's party.

She raised her phone to her ear, unlocking and opening the front door and stepping out into the sunny morning.

"Hello? Lav?"

"Sup, Stanley." Lavender grinned, "Um.. I don't know where I am.. I'm in.. it looks like the rich people part of town.. I hate to ask it, but.. Would you mind picking me up?"

Stanley paused and a rustling sound was heard on his end. "The rich people part? Which house? Why?"

"Mhm. 762." Lavender hummed, "Let's not ask questions, please and thanks. If you come get me I'll.." She paused, pulling the money from her pocket, "Buy you a slushee."

Stanley hummed, "Uh, yeah, okay, sure. But we have to listen to Blood Witch."

"That's cool, I love them!" Lavender mentally scolded herself because she had forgotten to listen to them.

"Cool." Stanley replied, "See you in a bit."

She pulled her phone away from her ear, tapping on Syd's contact under Stanley's and pressing the phone button.

"Hello-" The sound of her voice caused her smile to brighten instantly.

"Syd.. I fucked a cheerleader." Lavender hummed, a teasing tone in her voice. "And I have a crazy idea."

"What is it? Dina wants to know too." Syd said, "Wait, you fucked a cheerleader?"

"She fucked a cheerleader?" Dina gasped, watching as Syd's expression changed.

"I fucked a cheerleader!" Lavender laughed, "Wait, Dina's there?"